free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UP DATE LULAC/CSS/LIFE ACT MEMEBERS

THE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT COVERS CSS/LULAC/LIFE ACT APPLICANTS DESCRIBED AS SUB CLASS C MEMEBERS IN WHOLE AND FURTHER DIVIDED C1 AND C2 SUB CLASSES

C1 ARE CSS/LULAC WITH PENDING CASES
    C2 ARE CSS/LULAC WHO RECIEVED FINAL DENIAL OR LTR HAS BEEN TERMINATED. SUB CLASS C2 WILL NEED TO FILE "MOTION TO REOPEN ON FORM I-290B WITH FEE

IN BOTH CASES, USCIS HAS BEEN ORDERED TO COMMENCE RE-ADJUDICATING IN LINE WITH "MATTER OF N,19I & N. 760 (BIA 1988)

THE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT COVERS CSS/LULAC/LIFE ACT APPLICANTS DESCRIBED AS SUB CLASS C MEMEBERS IN WHOLE AND FURTHER DIVIDED C1 AND C2 SUB CLASSES

C1 ARE CSS/LULAC WITH PENDING CASES
    C2 ARE CSS/LULAC WHO RECIEVED FINAL DENIAL OR LTR HAS BEEN TERMINATED. SUB CLASS C2 WILL NEED TO FILE "MOTION TO REOPEN ON FORM I-290B WITH FEE

IN BOTH CASES, USCIS HAS BEEN ORDERED TO COMMENCE RE-ADJUDICATING IN LINE WITH "MATTER OF N,19I & N. 760 (BIA 1988)

mr. bannister. css/newman are to part of this settlement to let the people know ,ok

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hard rock:
    mr. bannister. css/newman are to part of this settlement to let the people know ,ok </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they are. They are class defined in 1C and enumerated in category 2(3) It reads as follows:

Within 15days of the court final approval defendant shall forward instruction to district to identify sub-C members whose application were pending as of january 1, 2006.......

I don't mean to interrupt, but I hope all of you get some resolution very soon. It's gone on way too long! Best of luck to all of you!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I don't mean to interrupt, but I hope all of you get some resolution very soon. It's gone on way too long! Best of luck to all of you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I second that
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

I third it. But you know how the USCIS works. It'll get prioritized and end up somewhere between clearing the FBI name-check backlog and working out how much to raise the application fees again
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

20+ years later this case is still not settled?
    Those plaintiffs have some stamina, I tell ya
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

ProudUSC: With all due respect, they've mostly all had "some resolution" already...they were DENIED.

What you really meant to say is that you hope that USCIS caves and rewards them for their lack of integrity.

I think that, in your dictionary, something is only resolved when the outcome is favorable to you...not when it's truly resolved.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    ProudUSC: With all due respect, they've mostly all had "some resolution" already...they were DENIED.

What you really meant to say is that you hope that USCIS caves and rewards them for their lack of integrity.

I think that, in your dictionary, something is only resolved when the outcome is favorable to you...not when it's truly resolved. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With all due respect, SunDevil, the outcome of their cases has zero impact on me. I was born in the US as I've told you many times. I was merely wishing those who have another chance at resolving their status good luck. Nothing more, nothing less.

With that being said, I wish you a nice day.