50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: ULTIMATUM for ILW.com

Here is my last email to ILS.com, and posting on this forum. I have decided to take the action a little further and by the same token save myself some grief trying to tell ILW.com what they need to do.

I'll stop posting right away. Others can carry out the existing action as they please by sending users to the protest website (http://www.angelfire.com/planet/ilw.com/).

I'll keep checking for a week if you moderate or not, but after that, I will never be there again.

Feel free to join in asking that they close your account!

============ my emails with ILW.com ===========
    Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 2:50 PM
    To: 'Webmaster@ilw.com'
    Subject: RE: hello

Dear Webmaster of IWL.com,
    Have you noticed your forum is getting out of hand?
    Since I have warned you about it but no-one bothered to take action in the past three days despite unsults and cyberstalking by various of your forum members, I have decided to bring up my own action:
    I personally would like to request that you close my account since I just can't bear any further participation in this forum.
    Can you please close it for me? There is no way to this online.
    I have also asked others to join in...
    Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 10:34 PM

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for your email. We will look into your complaint and take action if needed.

Sincerely,

Webmaster

ILW.COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 4:10 PM
    To: editor@ilw.com

Dear Sir,

Abusing is continuing. I have been insulted twice today. Please do something!

Hoping to hear back from you soon.

Regards,

Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:02 PM
    To: 'editor@ilw.com'
    Subject: hello

Dear Sir,

I would like to attract your attention on the fact that some individuals in your immigration law discussion forums have been ruining everyone experience without being flagged or banned by the moderator.

Thanks for understanding that people have been complaining about this for a little while now and are talking about leaving the forum alltogether, tired of insults, racist comments, etc.

You can find more information on these users (namely "LieMaster", "Michael", and maybe "aliBa" at:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/97210085331

Theare are plenty such posts. Please act.

What they are doing is killing the forum slowly but surely.

Regards

===================================

Here is my last email to ILS.com, and posting on this forum. I have decided to take the action a little further and by the same token save myself some grief trying to tell ILW.com what they need to do.

I'll stop posting right away. Others can carry out the existing action as they please by sending users to the protest website (http://www.angelfire.com/planet/ilw.com/).

I'll keep checking for a week if you moderate or not, but after that, I will never be there again.

Feel free to join in asking that they close your account!

============ my emails with ILW.com ===========
    Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 2:50 PM
    To: 'Webmaster@ilw.com'

Dear Webmaster of IWL.com,
    Have you noticed your forum is getting out of hand?
    Since I have warned you about it but no-one bothered to take action in the past three days despite unsults and cyberstalking by various of your forum members, I have decided to bring up my own action:
    I personally would like to request that you close my account since I just can't bear any further participation in this forum.
    Can you please close it for me? There is no way to this online.
    I have also asked others to join in...
    Regards

Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 10:34 PM

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for your email. We will look into your complaint and take action if needed.

Sincerely,

Webmaster

ILW.COM

Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 4:10 PM
    To: editor@ilw.com

Dear Sir,

Abusing is continuing. I have been insulted twice today. Please do something!

Hoping to hear back from you soon.

Regards,

Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:02 PM
    To: 'editor@ilw.com'
    Subject: hello

Dear Sir,

I would like to attract your attention on the fact that some individuals in your immigration law discussion forums have been ruining everyone experience without being flagged or banned by the moderator.

Thanks for understanding that people have been complaining about this for a little while now and are talking about leaving the forum alltogether, tired of insults, racist comments, etc.

You can find more information on these users (namely "LieMaster", "Michael", and maybe "aliBa" at:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/97210085331

Theare are plenty such posts. Please act.

What they are doing is killing the forum slowly but surely.

Regards

===================================

Michael
    Michael? I am the only Michael that posts here. What are you talking about? I am the nicest person in the world! How dare you ! This is the best board in the world. You do not seem to like it. Everyone loves me and no one else is complaining so why don't you leave?

Michael, you say your the nicest person and everyone likes you? I don't even know you and the one time I post a question you call my mom a w....? *prostitute* How nice is that?
    1 Thesssalonians 5:19-24

Michael
    Did that offend you? I apologize; I did not realize it. I hate my mom and call her worse names so don't take it personally. So do you forgive me and love me???

Michael
    Who is this guy to give ILW an ultimatum? It sounds like a terroristic threat. I am reporting him to the FBI.