50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: f***up I485 name check!

the fbi is saying that my name been cleared and there is nothink else they can do and the bcis is saying it still pending !and the congress men is not getting any answer ! by the way i ve been waiting for 3 years now !Does it get any better ?

the fbi is saying that my name been cleared and there is nothink else they can do and the bcis is saying it still pending !and the congress men is not getting any answer ! by the way i ve been waiting for 3 years now !Does it get any better ?

i had the same experience what i did i went back again and one of the immigration officer took the time to check it out and found out that they send my fingerprint twice thats why its coming up pending and he talk to his supervisor and send the FBI letter and i got a letter for second interview

I just went to see how this fingerpriting works, on this new system, well here what I have found out.
    1. This is done by the company in cotract to the uscis, not by any employee of uscis.
    2- This contractor emplyees do not care for your and uscis time, they work 8 hours and get the pay checks that's they care.
    3 According to FBI, fingerprints only takes two to three days to get back to uscis.
    4. It is send to uscis office in washington,D.C.
    5. Not to any other office in US.

Now it is the responsiblities of the uscis office to mail back to the proper office.
    Other wise it will be in the same office for months and years.

Name check is also works the same way, but for all those countries listed by the DOS located in Asia, and Arab countries will suffer more then any other country. Most of them must be sitting here with any office.

On the top of that if you write to any uscis office they do not respond to your letters.
    I have never came across this type working in any government office any where in the world.
    Though we love to criticize every one.
    What a sham.