Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOODNIGHT FOREVER

Michael
    This is my final post forever on this board. You're all a bunch of freaking clowns. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your freaking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!

Michael
    This is my final post forever on this board. You're all a bunch of freaking clowns. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your freaking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!

Mommy and daddy finally found out that you were on the computer past your bedtime? How long will they take it away from you? Back to wacking off on the ol' dirty magazines.

Thanks for contributing anyways.
    I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

Last time someone said goodbye, 20,000 new names popped up.

If you are REALLY leaving, then I wish you the best.

One word of advice though. GET HELP!
    Sweet Madame Belu

The dorms are not equipped with internet connection at Hofstra????

East Hampton [Long Island], New York [USA]
    Michael:

What else do you want now in order to be staying here, tough Sheriff? Aren't you happy that I already fulfilled your other ˜die-hard' wishing about bringing a ˜ bluffing & stinky BBQ' out of her nest, even though such BBQ has been hiding and watching everything, including you having wished, behind the bushes during the WHOLE time since she ran away from your bushes? Now, don't even dare in thinking that I will fulfill your another wish of seeing that BBQ in ˜thong' if you may have that one in your mind as to a pre-condition in staying here. Because, it just cannot be possible as size-wise with this "BBQ". Besides, I thought you like hot and young under 21, isn't it? So, please stop yelling.

Wondering if your BBQ is such a "hardball" player and capable of giving advises as what she is trying very hard to prove then why each male species has left your BBQ after banging her. Oh, I got it now, because she has been such a "HARD B-a-ll" PLAYER with EVERYONE that transformed her into male now. No wonder why each male species ran away from your BBQ. And it also proves that there was never been anything about her being curvy and softy then if she has been so Macho in her acts of playing HARDball, right? Isn't it her b-alls supposed to be so soft at her stage of the game?

See you around next time after the vacation if I MAY, but promise me you will let the show go on. However, I can guarantee you that it will go on itself anyway since I'm leaving my footprints on your BBQ. Don't get worry even for a little bit if she will try to come up with "heavy-duty metalistic" words here in the hope of wining Olympic against you, because that's all she knows...bluffs...bluffs...bluffs. I know you can easily keep her in your cage, don't you? If not, let me know next time as I am specialize in handling this kind of species very well, and I will also show you how to lock her "quarter" up with 7" engine key so that she will never be running away.

One more thing, I don't want you to have a "murvana day" if you won't be understanding anything about my statement. In that case, you will be more than welcome to ask for explanation from Jo, ok. Now sit comfortably, relax and enjoy the rest of the show that I'm leaving for you to watch since there are still lots to come. It would be more interesting to watch the rest of the show with its lots of "special effect" that your BBQ will pour into it here for your enjoyment and satisfaction, but I bet you that you and others will enjoy it very dearly. TaTa.

It's always nice to see where someone has gleaned SO MUCH from other posts! I'm afraid no one will truly understand the "murvana day" though since I made it up.

Michael,
    If you are truly leaving then I wish you the best. I know nothing about Hofstra but I do know that law school is very challenging. Learn and live happily!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I SEE, said the blind man.

Ahahahahahahahahaha!
    Sweet Madame Belu