free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WILL THERE BE A FINAL BILL?

I think there will be a bill. I think so because most representatives and senators know that any bill will be better than no bill. If congress doesn't act before the elections GOP will be at risk of loosing the control in the house and they know it very well. If nothing is passed they will lose the support of the conservatives and Latinos at the same time so this is not acceptable. Please note that even though republicans in the house act like they will not agree on anything that comes close to amnesty they do so because they have to look at least very tough on immigration and satisfy to some extend the conservative group. In the end there will be a compromise between house and senate and I'm sure there will be a final bill. It will probably not be as generous as the senate version but it won't be as bad as the one that came out from the house.

I think there will be a bill. I think so because most representatives and senators know that any bill will be better than no bill. If congress doesn't act before the elections GOP will be at risk of loosing the control in the house and they know it very well. If nothing is passed they will lose the support of the conservatives and Latinos at the same time so this is not acceptable. Please note that even though republicans in the house act like they will not agree on anything that comes close to amnesty they do so because they have to look at least very tough on immigration and satisfy to some extend the conservative group. In the end there will be a compromise between house and senate and I'm sure there will be a final bill. It will probably not be as generous as the senate version but it won't be as bad as the one that came out from the house.

yes,but the 12 to 20 million will be the guest workers and with no chance of citizenship. they will need to go home and re-apply in 2 years and re-enter for another 3 year work visa

I dont see it this way. I think the people from 5 years and more will get their citizenship but they'll make them wait even longer before they get their GG. For the rest - guest worker visa with no option for citizenship. I think this will be the final bill. The senate democrats will not back up from the idea of "earned legalization" and the house will have to make a compromise simply because it has no choice. In return the house will demand the citizenship option for the new flow of guest workers to be dropped out and they will get it. Also the AgJob part of the bill will be changed so people in that industry will get their citizenship but will be required to work in the fields for the next 10 years or so and then apply for a green card.

That would be amnisty and simply would not pass. It would not solve the Illegals in our schools,hospitals and welfare,it would make it worse.

Then what do you propose? Round them up and send them back home. Are you going to pay for this cuz I am not.

Trust me they all have assets. Once the bill passes and the illegals social can not be verfied he will not be able to work here. They will all take a bus or plane home,wont cost you a dime. Then they can sign up for the 2 year guest worker program from their countries and send their money home to their families,everybody is happy.

They will all take a bus or plane home,wont cost you a dime.
    Dream on!
    80 Kilos will take you far, guys..

Hey I am an employer and I have illegals working for me. Now trust me when I tell you that until the government knocks on my door no one is getting fired. How long do you think it will take them to find that I hire people with no work authorization - 3-4 years? I say more like 5-7 so my employees will have work for quite some time... In other words don't think that congress will sign into law a tough bill and the very next week 12 million will get on the bus and go home. It will take years many many years untill it happens IF it ever happens. And during that time Americans will still be unsatisfied with their government and that will reflect on the next elections. I really don't want the Democrats to win but the way things are going I think it is bond to happen.