50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: APPOINTMENT FOR BIOMETRIC FOR EAD

I get the recipt on Oct 7th (actual rcp. date is Oct 6,2005) on the rct they say they will send me notice by mail about my aptmt. for biometric.
    Today is the 7th of Jan - means 3 month later and still nothing except the travel doc. was approved and sent to me.
    all I have is teh travel doc on hand but still didnt recived any aptmt. from INS about the biometric.
    Also , I check on there website which date they process now and its says they process the 23rd of Oct. and my rect. from the 6th of Oct.
    Looks like they skip me or its normal and still there is a chance to get the aptmt. letter even if they pass my date shown on the rect. number.
    please help me I dont want to call again to the INS they told me only if pass more than 30 days ...
    please someone.
    thank you so much.

I get the recipt on Oct 7th (actual rcp. date is Oct 6,2005) on the rct they say they will send me notice by mail about my aptmt. for biometric.
    Today is the 7th of Jan - means 3 month later and still nothing except the travel doc. was approved and sent to me.
    all I have is teh travel doc on hand but still didnt recived any aptmt. from INS about the biometric.
    Also , I check on there website which date they process now and its says they process the 23rd of Oct. and my rect. from the 6th of Oct.
    Looks like they skip me or its normal and still there is a chance to get the aptmt. letter even if they pass my date shown on the rect. number.
    please help me I dont want to call again to the INS they told me only if pass more than 30 days ...
    please someone.
    thank you so much.

Try to call. Better yet, make an Infopass appointment.

tzachii--are u able to make appointment for finger print thru the infopass? If so,plz let us know.thanks