free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Phillipino

My son is married to a Phillipino who is divorced from the man who brought her over on a Fiance Visa. He found out what we now know, She is a very selfish and hateful individual, She throws fits and screams if he even looks at her wrong (no kidding) the thing is she is illegal, visa ran out, they have a daughter together. He has offered to send her home to the phillipines and she told him he would waste his money she will not go without HER daughter, He is afraid that she will take off with the baby and he will never see her again. She said that America Owes her a citizenship because she had a baby...I think she is evil in sheeps clothing. Does anyone know his rights...If she is deported do they let her take the baby? We need answers

My son is married to a Phillipino who is divorced from the man who brought her over on a Fiance Visa. He found out what we now know, She is a very selfish and hateful individual, She throws fits and screams if he even looks at her wrong (no kidding) the thing is she is illegal, visa ran out, they have a daughter together. He has offered to send her home to the phillipines and she told him he would waste his money she will not go without HER daughter, He is afraid that she will take off with the baby and he will never see her again. She said that America Owes her a citizenship because she had a baby...I think she is evil in sheeps clothing. Does anyone know his rights...If she is deported do they let her take the baby? We need answers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by USGrandma:
    My son is married to a Phillipino who is divorced from the man who brought her over on a Fiance Visa. He found out what we now know, She is a very selfish and hateful individual, She throws fits and screams if he even looks at her wrong (no kidding) the thing is she is illegal, visa ran out, they have a daughter together. He has offered to send her home to the phillipines and she told him he would waste his money she will not go without HER daughter, He is afraid that she will take off with the baby and he will never see her again. She said that America Owes her a citizenship because she had a baby...I think she is evil in sheeps clothing. Does anyone know his rights...If she is deported do they let her take the baby? We need answers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How old are they? I would suggest you step out of their situation and let your son land on his two feet. He's the one who got himself in this situation, not you. I realize you love and care about your granddaughter, but there comes a time when you have to let your kids become adults and handle situations on their own. I wish the best for you, but leave it to them to handle.

Someone12
    If this child was born out of wedlock, chances are that the illegal mother has custody (check the state statutes)..but your son would still have at the very least visitation rights...if this visa cheat runs back to the Philippines, well, good riddance, but if she takes the kid, your son could to attempt to restore his visitation rights, and perhaps win other custodial rights in a court. As to the cheat's claim that my country owes her U.S. citizenship, well, that's just a load of lumpia...we owe her nothing.

Someone12:wowowow, u are still around, where have you been man, we couldn’t have fresh air without your valuable comments in here,

USGrandma : your son already got his right top- bottom or bottom-up from this woman every single day he smoked her up on bed, she was the one who was taking the **** out of his *** and now you want to deport her ***, and btw, that woman is so smart, she wants the baby because this is how she will smoke your son wallet, smart lady, if she is looking for a third husband, i have two close friends and they happen to be power members of this website, the priority goes to my buddy Someone12 and if luck runs out then Son of Michael wil be my best bet. How I wish to see all of them on Jerry show’

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    If this child was born out of wedlock, chances are that the illegal mother has custody (check the state statutes)..but your son would still have at the very least visitation rights...if this visa cheat runs back to the Philippines, well, good riddance, but if she takes the kid, your son could to attempt to restore his visitation rights, and perhaps win other custodial rights in a court. As to the cheat's claim that my country owes her U.S. citizenship, well, that's just a load of lumpia...we owe her nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to agree with Davdah on this.

Something ain't right. And I can imagine how she must be feeling with a child and all.

This is a childs life here we are talking about, no matter how you feel about the mother.
    She is desperate anyone would be. I sure wouldn't want to separate from my child. It is best to find a way for everyone's sakes here.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

How are ya, hahahahahah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    I have to agree with Davdah on this.

Something ain't right. And I can imagine how she must be feeling with a child and all.

This is a childs life here we are talking about, no matter how you feel about the mother.
    She is desperate anyone would be. I sure wouldn't want to separate from my child. It is best to find a way for everyone's sakes here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok thanks, hope all is well with you
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

The father needs to get custody of the child, then report her to ICE. Get a divorce as well.

For Some from afar do not even Think, Rationalize, Like Many Others can Imagine.
    No right or wrong, Just Games! Too many Possabilities! That USC child In the here and now free ticket for Mom whether bad or good.

She will gain from the divorce, If Citizenship was primary goal, she will create Violent situation and Blame husband for abuse. Quickest Way. Regardless, she most likely will b ecome custodial parent. Being Illegal in USA No longer matters to The System.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y