free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K3 Visa from pakistan

Has anyone here had any recent experience with the embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan? On Oct 7, 2004 my husband and I went for our interview at the embassy. At that time they told us that it would take 45 days for security clearance. Well, it is 86 days later and we repetedly get the same answer from them...still conducting security clearance! I have even contacted my Congressperson, who recieved the same answer. I email the embassy frequently but also no progress. We know that they started the check back in October as my husbands work recieved a questionaire to fill out from the embassy. We are getting frustrated and loseing our patience now as it seems they will never be completed with the process.
    If anyone can give me words of advice or experiences I would greatly appreciate it.

Has anyone here had any recent experience with the embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan? On Oct 7, 2004 my husband and I went for our interview at the embassy. At that time they told us that it would take 45 days for security clearance. Well, it is 86 days later and we repetedly get the same answer from them...still conducting security clearance! I have even contacted my Congressperson, who recieved the same answer. I email the embassy frequently but also no progress. We know that they started the check back in October as my husbands work recieved a questionaire to fill out from the embassy. We are getting frustrated and loseing our patience now as it seems they will never be completed with the process.
    If anyone can give me words of advice or experiences I would greatly appreciate it.

islamabad will take 3 months for security cleanance. there are three security clearance need to be done. Two of them is within pakistan.
    Someone from Dedective agency will visit home.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Hello Mohanbhai ,

Happy New Year to you !!!! May this year bring you lots of happiness and success....Pasha

happy new year pasha bhai.. hows life..?
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Hello Mohanbhai ,

Life is going okay...busy with residency and motel....dont get much time to log onto ILW though....I wish u and ur family a very happy and successful new year.... Ur a very knowledgeable person ....kindly do help people on this website....as always ur friend...Pasha

Mohan Bhai nay Pasha Bhai Long time no news from both of you.Hope both of you doing well and wish you a very happy new year
    Tamara mota bhai

Michael
    Sorry but the terrorist visa program has been suspended; no more visas for people from Pakistan

Muslims = people from Pakistan

Get out of my country !!!

Terrorist are not allowed to USA.