free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Freaking Out Man

I can't believe this is happenning to my country !!!

I can't believe this is happenning to my country !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    I can't believe this is happenning to my country !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4 Years Ago I Said The same Thing. From 200k to 35k, Stolen property, Immigration Fraud, betrayal by Both! people Trusted from afar, and The people empowered to Protect Us from Such things. I Took What I Have learned To the Next Level. .

Yet there Is no escape To Anywhere, that Wont eventually be Affected! temporary Security and peace No Matter Where????

Nowhere Close To What We envisioned For our lives! This situation Contained Bad, Regardless Of Winner!!! Things Wont be nice. For Some Time.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Where can we go? Now Russia is free-er than the United States. Forget China, Africa, Europe, etc.... Maybe Australia? I don't know. We can go to Alaska but it won't be long until they invade that. I will not live in an Islamic-Marxist state !!!! This is what has happenned to America. I cry often. This is so sad.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Where can we go? Now Russia is free-er than the United States. Forget China, Africa, Europe, etc.... Maybe Australia? I don't know. We can go to Alaska but it won't be long until they invade that. I will not live in an Islamic-Marxist state !!!! This is what has happenned to America. I cry often. This is so sad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I No Longer Worry About Me!!! Is My Son I Have Concern For!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:
    I don't know what would happen to this country, but I do know this, though...the next season of Dancing with Stars...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, That Is a Major Part Of The Problem!!!! Recognition, Power, Media, Control, HOLLYWOOD! Makes For Good Temporary Acceptance And Enjoyment! Yet It Will Destroy The American Dream!!!! Hollywood And Media Cannot Effectively Provide long Term Security and Stability For an Entire Country! Is Nice Art For 10 Seconds!

Sammy; You think this is a joke? You think this is funny? Do you not appreciate what is happenning here???

Sammy; You think this is a joke? You think this is funny? Do you not appreciate what is happenning here??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sammy Is Fortunate, Lives very well!!! I Don't Blame! Yet Living Well unaffected Temporarily. . Does Not provide The Actual Just Yet!!!! It Will Come Home Eventually!!!! . Actually I Hate To See it End!!!! Sammy Will Feel The affects Eventually!!!! Just A Matter Of Time!!! Sammy Is Smart Guy!!! Yet It Will Affect Everyone eventually!!! Live For Today, For Tomorrow Brings New!!!! And not Always Good!!!!

Where can we go? Now Russia is free-er than the United States. Forget China, Africa, Europe, etc.... Maybe Australia? I don't know. We can go to Alaska but it won't be long until they invade that. I will not live in an Islamic-Marxist state !!!! This is what has happenned to America. I cry often. This is so sad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aruba!!!!! It is a happy island. Warm year round. Practically no unemployment. Low crime rate. A great place to live! Just need to figure out their immigration rules - lol!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:
    Micheal,

Being on here for a long time yourself, you know well that I don't participate in any political and even any kind of discussion/arguments. Even back in ol'e days, I never involved myself in any kind of discussions/arguments except with one exception. I either try to provide information on issues related to immigration/family laws or to be a bit humorious. We all have so much going on in our lives, so there is nothing wrong to be humurious now and then to get things off our mind.

Speaking specifically about what would happen to this country if Obama or Mccain becomes our President then we honestly don't know. I'm an independent, if you ask me. I personally don't trust any politicians. They always make promises just to get our votes. Both, Obama and Mccain, have been in the Congress for a long time but nothing has changed as to what they are promising now. And I agree with Davdah that govt. is not the answer to every problem. You know one out two has to be elected. Democrats want Obama to win; while Republicans want Mccain. Both sides have their own arguments. So it's very hard to say who is wrong and who is not. The only difference is-Obama has not been tested and has very controversial past by having associations with all kind of radical controversial figures.

Speaking of my personal choice then I rather feel comfortable with someone who has proven record and experience. But it's pretty obvious that American people overwhelmingly support Obama over Mccain; otherwise Obama wouldn't be where he is now. To be honest to you, both these candidates have some good policies and plans for this country; while they are both dead-wrong on many policies as well. For example, I like Obama's plan on bringing jobs back to America from oversees which would improve our economy and reduce the unemployment rate. But then I don't like his plan on taxing more to those who are making over $150K-$250K because it would directly impact me (as you know well). I feel it's so unfair and wrong for govt. to penalize me for my achievement/success that I've earned by my own sweat and hardwork over the years. And what about the equality of laws? Isn't laws should apply euqally to everyone than on some? Yes, it's nice to help needed people if someone has more to give, but I think I should decide that than govt. deciding for me.

And don't forget walfare fraud. I live in New York to know this very well. I know thousands of people who are collecting food stamps and getting medicaid on the expense of tax-payers but then making six figure salary under the table and driving BMW. You will surprise to know that these people are living in govt. sponsored housing place and pay only $300/month for a 3-4 bedrooms apartment in NYC. Yes, in NYC wherein people pay $2500/month just for a small studio otherwise. Also, these people pay just $25/month towards their electric bill regardless of how much electricity they use. My electric bill for one month in the month of July was $900 and I wasn't even in my house for whole month. These people leave their air-conditioner on 24/7 even when they go out of town. They use all the electric appliances you name it. What I'm saying is that-it's wrong for govt. to take my money and give to these people who are abusing the system. And Obama now wants to go more further by raising taxes to me. But then again, each person has their own reason to vote their candidate. I respect their right to support whoever they like to support. But I must say that I'm not comfortable with Obama at all.

Anyway, I think it's too late for Mccain unless polls could prove wrong again as they were in NH during the primary. Also, if young voters who are overwhemingly supporting Obama don't show up to poll-centers on election day then Mccain has a shot because history has shown each and every time that young people don't show up on election day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting? You ignore My Posts Because It Could be depremental To Your Status???? beneath You??? AHHHH Yes! You have Distanced Self From The People! thee majority! Injecting What Maintains Your own Status and Security!!!! Avoiding The Reality Of The Majority! GAMES For Self Preservation! Maintain Status At All Cost!!!! Forget The CRAZY! "Not Really"! You See Yourself As Better Than Everyone Else!!!!! I Became Selfish Through Terror, and Deceit,! Yet You Created A Barrier between Your Own World and The Rest!!!! A Factual Slave Of The Here and now! I Am Where I Am FCK the Rest Kinda Person!!!!

I just Study People!!!! thanks!