50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-751

let's say the immigrant wants to file this form, it would have to be "waived" as neither party, the petitioner or immigrant, get along and are actually divorced. there are some questions
    -are you in removal, deportation, or rescission proceedings? YES
    -Since becoming a conditional resident (i actually don't think this applies, he's been denied to stay here and work VISA was revoked, mebe I'm wrong), have you ever been arrested, cited, charged, indicted, convicted, fined, or imprisioned for breaking or violating any law or ordinance (excluding traffic regs), or commited any crime for which you were not arrested? YES, CHARGES FILED FOR HARRASSMENT, STALKING, THREATS (MisdemenorB), plead GUILTY TO ATTEMPTED PHONE HARRASSMENT (MisdemC) received ONE YEAR GOOD BEHAVIOR, 300.00FINE, and PSYCH EVAL FROM A MENTAL INST. also, numerous police reports for harrassing emails and text messages.
    -Have you resided at any other address since you became a perminant resident(again, I dont think this is the status???)? YES, TWO MOVES WITHOUT NOTIFYING USCIS

there IS an 18mo child in common, but this immigrant is NOT current on child support being almost $3000.00 behind!! there's no green card issued to this individual. it's the understanding a letter is just a stamp away from being sent to this person to leave.

any comments as to what might happen if this application was turned in based on these answers?

let's say the immigrant wants to file this form, it would have to be "waived" as neither party, the petitioner or immigrant, get along and are actually divorced. there are some questions
    -are you in removal, deportation, or rescission proceedings? YES
    -Since becoming a conditional resident (i actually don't think this applies, he's been denied to stay here and work VISA was revoked, mebe I'm wrong), have you ever been arrested, cited, charged, indicted, convicted, fined, or imprisioned for breaking or violating any law or ordinance (excluding traffic regs), or commited any crime for which you were not arrested? YES, CHARGES FILED FOR HARRASSMENT, STALKING, THREATS (MisdemenorB), plead GUILTY TO ATTEMPTED PHONE HARRASSMENT (MisdemC) received ONE YEAR GOOD BEHAVIOR, 300.00FINE, and PSYCH EVAL FROM A MENTAL INST. also, numerous police reports for harrassing emails and text messages.
    -Have you resided at any other address since you became a perminant resident(again, I dont think this is the status???)? YES, TWO MOVES WITHOUT NOTIFYING USCIS

there IS an 18mo child in common, but this immigrant is NOT current on child support being almost $3000.00 behind!! there's no green card issued to this individual. it's the understanding a letter is just a stamp away from being sent to this person to leave.

any comments as to what might happen if this application was turned in based on these answers?

I don't know what might happen.

I-751 is a petiton to remove conditions on residence -green card. If the immigrant hasn't been issued the GC , what's the purpose of I-751 ?

i honestly don't know, and i'm still learning all this stuff ... thanks for the reply

One needs to be an LPR in order to file an I-751. Your query is akin to someone asking about how to get a divorce before they are even married.

See the instructions on the I-751:

Who May File.

If you were granted conditional resident status through marriage to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, use this form to petition for the removal of those conditions.