publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How and Where Do I Apply? Please Help.....

Dear Folks!
    Thanks to you all who replied. You are really nice! Now that I have all papers ready and I'm redy to file for my husband, the embassy won't accept any I-130 petition until further notice. Instead, they posted this message in their website, and I quote:
    "American citizens who wish to file an I-130 petition for an immediate family member may contact their nearest BCIS office in the US." what's BCIS?
    Does it mean that I can contact any Immigration Office in Washington D.C, Atlanta or Miami and send our application there? We are planning to move back either in Virginia, Georgia or Florida. Is it possible for me to file from Bangladesh? Do I need to use a local mailimg address of where I apply to receive correspondences or would they send to Bangladesh?
    Please help us. Your expert comment would reduce the pain of a lot of unknowings and nervousness.
    Sincerely:
    I. Roy

Dear Folks!
    Thanks to you all who replied. You are really nice! Now that I have all papers ready and I'm redy to file for my husband, the embassy won't accept any I-130 petition until further notice. Instead, they posted this message in their website, and I quote:
    "American citizens who wish to file an I-130 petition for an immediate family member may contact their nearest BCIS office in the US." what's BCIS?
    Does it mean that I can contact any Immigration Office in Washington D.C, Atlanta or Miami and send our application there? We are planning to move back either in Virginia, Georgia or Florida. Is it possible for me to file from Bangladesh? Do I need to use a local mailimg address of where I apply to receive correspondences or would they send to Bangladesh?
    Please help us. Your expert comment would reduce the pain of a lot of unknowings and nervousness.
    Sincerely:
    I. Roy

Where you send the paperwork will depend on the state where you lived. IIRC, the I-130 form instruction has the address where you can file it. It'll be among the 4 USCIS Service Center.

I.Roy: Plan where you want to move. or you can file I-130 c/o your parents before you move, then change the address.
    Yes you can file from Bangladesh, the Consul can accept your I-130, check all documents, approved, and mail BCIS/USICS having jurisdiction of Bangladesh. Once I file I-130 at Embassy, Consul approved it, and mail to INS Office at Greece, they rechecked and forward to Washington Central Office, subject to annual limitation. I received letters from Consul, and then from Greece ins office. Their must be an office overseas.
    GO TO FIELD OFFICES THEN GO TO OVERSEAS OFFICES<GO TO DIST OFFICES THEN TO DELHI BANGLADEASH IS UNDER JURISDICTION OF BCIS DEHLI
    GOOD LUCK.