50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: need help for i485 interview

my wife came here in 205 on student visa but for some reason she did not join the collage but i file for her i485 we married back 3 years ago now we have a interview can u help us what thay gonna ask about please help thanks

my wife came here in 205 on student visa but for some reason she did not join the collage but i file for her i485 we married back 3 years ago now we have a interview can u help us what thay gonna ask about please help thanks

You will probably find that they are only interested in finding if ur marriage is "real" Are u a USC? You might get asked, but just answer honestly why she didnt go to the college as previously planned. Overstays get forgiven on marriage to a USC. Read in some back posts on peoples experiences at the interview its where I got a lot of information from. When u go for urs it would be great if u could post also ur experience on here for future peeps.

did you get married before or after she arrived on student visa?

From the timeline he posted (think 205 was supposed to be 2005), I would assume they married before the student visa.

that's what I concluded as well... so what was a logic behind getting a student visa when great-nation could petition for her as his spouse? Or was he a PR back then?

I was just thinking what's the story...They may or may not be grilled about it (IF there was a misrepresentation; no intention to go to school).

great-nation: each interview is different, it depends on the IO and the case...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aneri:
    did you get married before or after she arrived on student visa? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[QUOTE]Originally posted by great-nation we married before she got the visa

she wnats to go collage to get her masters degree infact she already registered in school for summer

HA HA HA, so she wants to go to college, well, I want the millions of dollars spent on illegals to be used on my own people, how about that? I want all the resources poured into Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, Welfare, schools and colleges for AMERICANS or LEGAL RESIDENTS. By the way, is HER English as good as yours? she should go for a PhD in English.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD