Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: The Truth About Illegal Immigrants

Good Luck To You As Well !

Someone12, I do agree with IE about having a fair immigration reform. I don't agree with his argument that immigration laws are the only unfair laws. He does a disservice by making nonsensical examples and by providing impractical solutions. His heart may be in the right place, but he lacks the intelligence to initiate true discussion.

he (IE) lacks the intelligence to initiate true discussion.
    slubberry, you are entitled to your opinion and you may write all you want.

Whether you or I lack an intelligence to initiate true discussion is to be determined by individual readers of our posts (12 + pages under this thread).

On my behalf, I decline to engage in any further discussions with you.
    Lack of integrity and intellectual honesty in your responces make any attempt to contrary futile.

Good Luck,
    IE

Whether you or I lack an intelligence to initiate true discussion is to be determined by individual readers of our posts (12 + pages under this thread).
    So be it, let the readers decide. Does anyone else agree with IE that immigration laws are the ONLY unfair laws?

Aside from engaging in a discussion with you, let me put this in right perspective for readers judgement.

"Does anyone else agree with IE that immigration laws are the ONLY unfair laws?"
    But this is not how I would ask (or did ask) the question.

I would rather ask:

1. Does anyone (who has knowledge of legal proceedings and laws in various areas, including Immigration) agree that certain Immigration Laws (like 1996 Reform that stripped Judges of Discretionary Power) and resulting from such laws Proceedings and Outcomes are in accord with established Court Proceedings, Legal Protections and Constitutional Standards imposed on all other legislations/proceedings mandated under US Constitution?

I personally believe not.

Next, let me note here that my position on this issue is not radical, but one reflecting common-sense and the Ruling of the Supreme Court (The Highest Court of the Land) itself.
    Under Supreme Court Ruling, INA is subject to dictates of National Interests rather than High Standards of Constitutional Protections WHEN the two are in conflict.

I agree with Supreme Court ruling and therefore never raised the subject/question of treatment of Aliens (under INA, Title 50 and etc.) who are convicted felons, known threats to public safety or National security.

But I specifically ask what kind of National interests are served in cases involving non-criminal/non-violent Aliens who were brought here as infants or minor children (like in the example of German born kid), or in cases involving immediate relatives of LPR spouses (who at the same time could be parents of USC), who under current laws are subject to Double Standard (against standards mandated by US Constitution) laws and deportation proceedings without any meaningful resort to relief?

So far no plausible answer was given.

I ususally don't see ImmortalE's point. His posts are almost always cut and pasted from some article and then if he says anything on his own it seems off the wall. The only laws I know of him discussing are immigration and speeding. All laws are complicated and can be twisted and turned, nothing is black and white when it comes to the law. I think sometimes the person on the receiving end of the law feels it is unfair when they don't get the desired outcome. Does this make the law unfair no?

bigdummy, I like your screenname.
    It makes it unnecessary for me to respond.

I didn't. Just noted.

Congratulations to German kid who got "stay", at least until the end of this year !