free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Truth About Illegal Immigrants

Whatever the real cause of 'anecdotal stories' you present, it is NOT rooted in BIOLOGICAL difference of "RACES" (since, Biologically speaking there is no such thing as a "RACE", but one HUMAN specie), and certainly it is not to be found in the Color or shade of ones' SKIN.
    The real cause is somewhre else, and by simply denying it you don't eliminate the problem.
    I heard a great thought somewhere "The real problem of Africa is Africans." Even the respected Economist once published an entire series of articles dedicated to that continent most of which arrived to the sad conclusion that no matter how much the outside world tries to help Africa, it will all be in vain. The people of Africa will always exterminate each other in numerous bloody wars, starve, die of diseases and spread plagues like AIDS to the rest of the world.

I worked and studied with plenty of blacks. It would be insane to say that there are no hard-working, intelligent individuals among them and I am not claiming that. I am speaking of the overall tendencies. In reality I greatly sympathized with many American blacks that I chanced to meet and work with in various menial jobs while I was a student. Some of them did jail time. Nevertheless unlike most white Americans that could only be characterized as "neither fish nor meat" for their lack of charisma, black Americans I met were very charismatic. I greatly enjoyed talking to them, learning about their views of the world, laughing to their jokes, hearing their life stories. They were people from all walks of life a doctor, a couple of single mothers all of whose children were from different men, a drug dealer, a thief and a number of average black Joes toiling away to earn their buck. One of the most memorable experiences I had in America was visiting a jail-release party in a ghetto. I don't know how we the three whites - managed to get away from it alive! )) Actually the black folks treated us a lot better once they found out that we were from Europe and not Americans.

These people are closer to the nature, they are more open about their instincts, less uptight and are less subjected to various complexes that send a quarter of the white Americans to buy prozac and other mood-enhancing medicine. Just look at Michael on this board a very typical character for the American landscape inadequate, with serious psychological problems, apparently a tormented man in many ways. No matter how hard life might have treated some of those black folks that I met, I don't remember among them anyone who claimed to be depressed. They are just fun. But don't expect them to ever build a great country. Just look at the example of Liberia an African land that was founded as a refuge for freed American slaves it will tell you all.

Are you comparing african Americans(born and raised here) to Africans from Africa.? Well at least we know why you think the way you do. If you go to the ghetto for you info, then Im not surprised. Try going to some colleges or something and talk to some blacks there. Try going to the hills of West Virginia and talk to some of the "white" folk there and tell me what you think. It seems to me that you see only what you choose to see. why would any "black folk" or anyone else for that matter go up to a stranger to let them know that they are depressed and use drugs to overcome it?

There are good and bad in every group of people.

Is this thread called "The Truth About Illegal Immigrants" or "The Truth About Blacks or/and Africans"?

Ok, Struzhkin, let's see what you are writing here

I heard a great thought somewhere "The real problem of Africa is Africans."
    I disagree.

Not much is known in details about Central Africa's past (before XIX Century), but from what I know they didn't have as many problems with themselves then.
    To be sure, they had tribal skirmishes from time to time, but didn't die of hunger: they were self-sufficient in many ways, as either hunters or agriculturists.
    Because they lacked advanced weaponry, military and State, they were historically subjected to slave-trade by their neighbours and others.
    Egyptians in Ancient times, Arabs in Middle Ages and Europeans in later times, all have abused and exploited Central Africans at one or another point of time..

But some Black Africans did have advanced Civilizations: for example Ethiopia, the Nubian kingdom, the kingdoms of the Sahel (Ghana, Mali, and Songhai) and Great Zimbabwe.
    They weren't always as backward and miserable as now.

I also know a lot about blacks of New Guinea (aborigens), and all the surrounding areas. I know it because I have read thick 5 volumes written by Russian Antropologist Miklucho-Maklai* (published in Russian).
    I reccomend you to read the same, before blaming indigenous people for all the failures they had in the past couple of hundred years.

They are just fun. But don't expect them to ever build a great country.
    I look into History and I KNOW that they DID build great countries.
    And, if you speak of ALL AFRICANS (not just Central/Black), then how about the Ancient Civilization of Egypt?
    What were YOUR ancestors doing when they were building pyramids, studying astronomy and running the State?
    Do you realize that Moses, the FOUNDER of Judaeo-Christian Civilization, was himself Ancient Egyptian Prince, thus native African?

You need to go back to college and take some history, antropology and biology classes , Struzhkin

* Ref.: Maclay's published diaries dealing with his ethnographic fieldwork in New Guinea.

For English readers:

Mikluho-Maklai, Nikolaievich (1846 - 1936)

Fisher Library, Rare Books and Special Collections, University of Sydney
    [Repository details]
    Title: Nikolaievich Mikluho-Maklai - Records
    Reference: XT79
    Date Range: 1876 - 1884
    Description: Mikluho-Maclay papers including N. de Mikluho-Maclay diary 1888; records relating to the establishment of the Marine Biological Station at Watson's Bay, including correspondence connected with the organization and planning of the project 1876-84 [XT79].
    Access: Available for reference

The Linnean Society of New South Wales
    [Repository details]
    Date Range: 1946
    Description: Typescript notes on the work of Mikluho-Maklai by his son, V.A. Maclay 1946.
    Quantity: 1 file

Mitchell and Dixson Libraries Manuscripts Collection, State Library of New South Wales
    [Repository details]
    Reference: A2889
    Date Range: 1863 - 1944
    Description: Correspondence of F.S. Greenop 1944, scrapbook of photographs and documents compiled by F.S. Greenop, sketches 1863-1870 and scientific papers (partly in Russian) and a book of notes from books read in European languages 1863-1888.
    Quantity: 2 boxes

Reference: ML MSS 2913
    Date Range: 1873 - 1881
    Description: Typescript and photocopied records regarding the Papua-Kovial expedition 1873-1881 and journeys in the islands of the Pacific 1873-1881 and on the Malay Peninsula 1874-5.

Reference: FM 3/480
    Date Range: 1875 - 1935
    Description: Microfilm of family papers comprising letters and memoranda 1875-1935, from originals in private possession.
    Formats: Microfilm.
    Quantity: 2 reel

Reference: ML DOC 3023
    Date Range: 1884 - 1886
    Description: Photocopies of correspondence 1884-86 with W. Macleay regarding entomological specimens from originals in private hands [ML DOC 3023].

Reference: FM 4/2717-22
    Date Range: 1873 - 1912
    Description: Microfilm of information and records in the papers of First Lord Stanmore (Sir A.H. Gordon) 1873-1912 from originals in the British Library [FM 4/2717-22].

Title: Thomas Henry Huxley - Records
    Reference: FM 4/216
    Date Range: 1846 - 1850
    Description: Diary of the voyage of the "Rattlesnake" 1846-50 (typescript copy); selected papers and drawings (1 reel of microfilm copied from the originals in the Unwin Library of City and Guilds College, London). Includes letters to N. Mikluho-Maklai.
    Access: Available for reference
    Related Entries: Huxley, Thomas Henry (1825 - 1895)

National Library of Australia Manuscript Collection
    [Repository details]
    Reference: MS 3375
    Date Range: 1886
    Description: Notebook containing a photograph, newspaper cuttings and sketches of the natives in New Guinea, 1886
    Quantity: 1 volume

Reference: MS 130
    Date Range: 1946
    Description: 11 page typescript entitled 'Nikolai Mikluho Maclay (1846-88), Centennial of his Birth' by Sergei Markov.
    Quantity: 11 pages

Someone12
    somebody please take away the 'cut and paste' function on ImmortalIdiot's keyboard.....

There is still alot of racism in this country.
    True. This is called reversed racism. Whites are discriminated at US colleges and universities for their color of white skin by affirmative action.

Whites are discriminated by citi or state governement. So called city and state jobs go only to the Blacks because their skin is black not because they would be better workers.

"The Truth About Illegal Immigrants"
    There used to be laws but they have not been enforced and it has been governement fault not the illegal aliens fault.
    As a result everybody till the new more restrictive laws become effective should be allowed to stay in US on worker visa after paying cash penalty.
    Sounds good or not?

Maria which side are you on?

We will start discriminating against you because of your name if you love this discrimination nonsense so much.

Maria
    Posted December 30, 2005 06:38 PM
    There is still alot of racism in this country.
    True. This is called reversed racism. Whites are discriminated at US colleges and universities for their color of white skin by affirmative action.

Whites are discriminated by citi or state governement. So called city and state jobs go only to the Blacks because their skin is black not because they would be better workers.
    WTF you talkin'bout, willis??
    mygawd you makey no sensey

Maria,

I think I should give you my ID - bigdummy....I don't understand you. Perhaps you have been smoking too much with your illegal Mexican boyfriend???