Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Truth About Illegal Immigrants

SunDevil,
    with all due respect I must tell you that it is your responce which is actually dumb, besides you resort to name calling where I just asked simple question.

And I understand why you avoid answering the questions I ask

Struzhkin,

1. Everything in Universe is conditioned.
    Put the water on fire - it will boil.
    Put it in freezer- it will freeze.

2. People of different "races" and in different geographical locations, over long period of time, tend to go through Cycles.
    And every period in history has its' own Conditioning.
    When Africans in Egypt established Great Ancient Civilization, your ancestors probably were f u c k i n g like monkeys

3. According to what I know, Human Race has emerged from Africa, very very long time ago.
    So, you yourself, in terms of the genes and cells that make you up, are not very different from Africans of Zulu, for instance.
    But don't take my word for it - spend some time and search for subject of "Biology" at Harvard University.
    Specifically, read what Dr. Lewontin* has to say about Genetics, DNA, Human Evolution and etc.
    You will be amazed!
    As a matter of fact, GENETICALLY Germans and Anglos (Unlike Italian, French and Spaniards) are the closest two "races" on Earth to BLACK Africans!!
    Did you know that? Sounds like a nightmare to you?
    But I am not kidding, go study some Science and read less of an "Enquire".

4. Finally, what was done to blacks in South Africa - was WRONG!
    It is precisely because of their own recklessness that Whites lost the power and now running away from there.
    If they had established just, fair society (and not just industrially and economically advanced), perhaps even today they would be in power and still managing affairs of the South Africa.

Alas, White man is just as foolish as a Black man.
    But after all, they are all the same - one HUMAN Race.
    No wonder there is so much STUPIDITY gene, widely spread among all nations and "races".

Best Wishes,
    IE

Lewontin* - the Alexander Aggasiz Research Professor at Harvard University

Byasha: Mexico was similarly "founded by Europeans." If your thesis was true, then Mexico would surely not be a failed, third-world country.

As far as South Africa is concerned, it is true that it was once considered to be among the world's advanced economies. However, the country's development was not universally shared by its population. White South Africans generally lived in a first-world environment, while their non-white compatriots were consigned to live in varying degrees of under-development.

You will be amazed!
    As a matter of fact, GENETICALLY Germans and Anglos (Unlike Italian, French and Spaniards) are the closest two "races" on Earth to BLACK Africans!!
    That in itself does not prove anything at all. Here is another fact for you to ponder on: chimpanzees are 98% genetically identical to humans; yet what a world of difference!

SunDevil,

I had a friend in the US working for some government joint that was responsible for helping new immigrants find their first jobs in America. He used to tell me a lot of interesting stories! He said that their organization never really had any problems with finding employment for immigrants from Eastern Europe and from Asia. People would show up on time, would work hard and would slowly progress toward better opportunities in their new country. Not the immigrants from Africa though. First of all they do not seem to comprehend the concept of time and hence the need to be at some place WHEN they are expected to be at that place. To put it simply, they don't understand the necessity to show up at work on time and not when they feel like it. Typically most of them were fired only after a few days on the job and the agency would again face the daunting task of finding them new jobs. It seemed, my friend used to say, that immigrants from Africa believed that once they made it to the States, that was it for them their life was automatically a success story and there was no need to ever do anything else but to s u ck welfare payments out of the state.
    Don't get me wrong - I am not a racist. I am just laying out before you the simple facts of life.

What the GENETIC structure tells you is this: INDIVIDUAL DIVERSITY among HUMANS is NOT due to >>"RACIAL"<< GENES (Genes that determine your skin color, shape and color of your eyes, your body size and etc.)
    In another word, one is not smart or stupid, good or bad, creative or dumb, workaholic or lazy simply because of ones skin color or "RACE".
    All these myths about "RACIAL IDENTITY = LEVEL OF INDIVIDUAL QUALITY" are SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS that may serve our immediate interests, but do not nesessarily serve the truth.

HUMAN behavior and qualities are conditioned and caused by great many factors, yet to say that
    "Blacks are inferior and stupid BECAUSE their SKIN is DARK", or that "We, Whites, are superior and smarter BECAUSE our SKIN is LIGHT" is nothing but a preposterous misinformation based on wide spread MYTH.
    (It's well known fact that Hitler used exactly same kind of reasoning you have above when justifying the murder of millions of innocent people in concentration camps. See his "Mein Kampf" ).

Read the other thread ("RACE - The Power of Illusion", an interview of Professor Emeritus at Harward University) before you disseminate false information on this board.

LINK: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/23610697921

Best Regards,
    IE

Read the other thread ("RACE - The Power of Illusion", an interview of Professor Emeritus at Harward University) before you disseminate false information on this board.
    That's the point - I am not disseminating false information! Instead of referring to the works of academicians who are well-known for their elaborate ideas that very often have little in common with the realities of the world beyond the dusty confines of their university labs, I am telling you the real life stories. They lack the complexity of academic theories and yet they are very persuasive by the mere fact of their reality.

That's the point - I am not disseminating false information! Instead of referring to the works of academicians who are well-known for their elaborate ideas that very often have little in common with the realities of the world beyond the dusty confines of their university labs, I am telling you the real life stories. They lack the complexity of academic theories and yet they are very persuasive by the mere fact of their reality.
    I object to your simplified and much popular these days "knee-j e r k nerd vs. life hardened realist" way of presenting your theory.

I do not dispute the fact that many so called "blacks" are in lower social strata, incarcerated at higher rate, do poor jobs and etc.
    But what I do find to be MISLEADING and UNTRUE is your Explanation of the CAUSES of such OCCURENCES, which you tend to blame on COLOR of ones' SKIN rather than other, socially conditioned and generated factors.

Whatever the real cause of 'anecdotal stories' you present, it is NOT rooted in BIOLOGICAL difference of "RACES" (since, Biologically speaking there is no such thing as a "RACE", but one HUMAN specie), and certainly it is not to be found in the Color or shade of ones' SKIN.
    The real cause is somewhre else, and by simply denying it you don't eliminate the problem.

Best Regards,
    IE

"Blacks are inferior and stupid BECAUSE their SKIN is DARK",
    No because of this mainly because of their culture and environment they are being raised in.

Most of Blacks nad Spanish are stupid because they do not score very well in schools and universities and because they really do most of the crimes in US according to government statistics. (90% of crimes are committed by the African Americans and Spanish).

If affirmative action was discontinued Asians and Whites would be 95% on US colleges and Universities while Asians and Whites are only 50% of US population. Just check www.insideschools.org .

Of course there are exceptions to the rule everywhere there are smart and intelligent Blacks and Latinos and stupid Asians and Whites but the government statistics say as the above.

Since the group responsibility exist and for instance the whole Palestinian nation is responsible for the few bad guys the same group responsibility applies to the races.
    Another example of group responsibility are illegal aliens. Few of illegal aliens commit crimes but Americans blame the whole group and consider the whole group the same.

Criticizing Blacks for their crimes is not racism because Whites are now minority in many states. It is just politically incorrect.

I would NOT call Colin Powell a mentally challenged person but a person of very high intellect and standards. The same would apply to Mr. Alberto Gonzales, the U.S. Attorney General, a very educated individual with a distinguished legal career and impeccable trajectory. Color of skin is NOT an factor that defines or limits intellectual capacity.

I am not trying to make excuses for anyone, but this is my theory. A large amount of black children come from poor families. Families where parents have to work 2 jobs just to keep the family going. Many blacks simply do not have the resources that many "whites" have to further thier childrens' education. When families have to raise children in the "hood", it makes things even more difficult. There is still alot of racism in this country. Many companies still hire whites over blacks. That is reallity. Unlike illegal Mexicans, Americans dont have to settle for a low paying job. It is much easier for a citizen to collect weflare and sit at home watching Jerry Springer. That is also reallity. If illegals were able to come here and collect welfare without having to do hard labor for pennies, they would!! That is exactly why I think that the welfare system needs fixed. If some of them welfare scammers got a job, then there wouldnt be much work left for the illegals! It is just wrong to label any race. Label the individual, but not the whole race. Besides, white is not a race. White is a color. White is the color of my walls, not the color of my skin. Im American and human. That is all that matters to me!

Maria- You are totally contradicting yourself. You get on here and defend Mexicans, saying that they all work hard, yet you talk about group responsiblity for others. In other words you are saying that because a "few" illegals commit crimes, then they all should be held responsible for those crimes. right? You did say that all Ricans and blacks are lazy. Have you met them all!, or does that have something to do with group responsibility. Did you know that there are more "white" serial killers than any other race. Should all "whites" be held responsible for that too?