50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: need help

if anyone out there that could help me or give me info on what i can do about my situation. well heres the story i was brought here from mexico i would assume illegally(ive got no papers now) since i was about the age of ten. ive attended elementry all thru high school and graduated. is there a way i can get legalized to become a permenant resident or somthing? its really hard now that im out of school and if i were to get deported i wouldnt know what to do.

if anyone out there that could help me or give me info on what i can do about my situation. well heres the story i was brought here from mexico i would assume illegally(ive got no papers now) since i was about the age of ten. ive attended elementry all thru high school and graduated. is there a way i can get legalized to become a permenant resident or somthing? its really hard now that im out of school and if i were to get deported i wouldnt know what to do.

can noone help me out here? or is it no one wants to help me?

Sometimes it takes a couple of days to get responses to questions on here...but you also might want to try going to a lawyer chat. Click on the link on the left for "chat with Lawyers". Be there at 6:45 to post your question. Tonight it is Arthur Zabenko and he is very good.

Michael
    With an American education and background, you could make a lot of money back in Mexico. You can hire a bunch of them to do some production work for El Gringo. Then you can smoke some cubans and drive a 77 El Dorado with your 17 year old wife. Mexico is fun.

if i wanted to go to mexico iwouldnt need this help would i? thanks for the reply stil learning.