1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalker, Extortionist

Sprint_girl07 Posted 10-12-2009 09:36 PM Hide Post
    Going to be honest with you.
    Because of the defamation, the fact you wouldn't leave me alone, the nastiness you have done, the threats to me on the board and in PM..

I am filing a grievance complaint to the NY grievance counsel. I have had lawyers look at your posts and threats, they advised me to do so.
    I also spoke to the Grievance counsel as to what you have done, and they said I had a case.
    I have asked you many times to stop, but you won't. You have used information that I told you on a public board and words that you knew what my ex said to me, to abuse that confidentially on there to get at me.

I don;t give a krap no more!

You are unstable and I don't trust you!

So at least you know who it was from and they said once they receive it they are investigating.

Leave me alone! Forever!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE 1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.3224 1.800.787.3224 (TTY)
    Anonymous & Confidential Help 24/7

Sprint_girl07 Posted 10-12-2009 09:36 PM Hide Post
    Going to be honest with you.
    Because of the defamation, the fact you wouldn't leave me alone, the nastiness you have done, the threats to me on the board and in PM..

I am filing a grievance complaint to the NY grievance counsel. I have had lawyers look at your posts and threats, they advised me to do so.
    I also spoke to the Grievance counsel as to what you have done, and they said I had a case.
    I have asked you many times to stop, but you won't. You have used information that I told you on a public board and words that you knew what my ex said to me, to abuse that confidentially on there to get at me.

I don;t give a krap no more!

You are unstable and I don't trust you!

So at least you know who it was from and they said once they receive it they are investigating.

Leave me alone! Forever!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sprint_girl07 Posted 09-29-2008 08:28 AM Hide Post
    Michael, can I talk to you please?

If you have time, could you call me this afternoon or evening?

Please, I really need to talk to you

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 09-29-2008 08:28 AM Show Post

SonofMichael Posted 09-29-2008 08:48 AM Hide Post
    No ! I hate you.

http://worldloveaffair.com

http://aforeignkiss.com

http://foreigndelight.com

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 09-29-2008 08:48 AM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 09-29-2008 09:00 AM Hide Post
    Why do you hate me?? Can't you tell me that?

Look you can hate me forever if you want to, but please just tell me what I did?

It can't be just over the apology Michael

I have always been nice to you, even when you have been nasty to me.

If I have done something please tell me. This is not normally like you, so I must have done something to hurt you and yes it bothers me.
    I don't like hurting people Michael you know that more than anyone.

Please, just explain what this is about and if you never want to talk to me again I will never bother you again.

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 09-29-2008 09:00 AM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 09-29-2008 09:42 AM Hide Post
    Fine don't bother telling me then.

I guess you just B.S me all these months and the nice and caring Michael was all fake after all.

I genuinely liked you, how stupid I was. I guess a leopard never does change their spots or maybe he was like that all always

Good friends don't come a long that easily, especially ones that you can trust. What was it you told me few days before that day on the board? I was the only woman you could trust?
    Yeah right, another bs no doubt!

Ill leave you be

Just leave me be too ok

Sprint_girl07 Posted 05-01-2009 04:38 AM Hide Post
    I have found out who sent the pics of you to IP.

Ip confessed to me how she found out my name, email etc.

I think you have every right to know because this way you will know the truth and know who has them.

Proud sent Iperson your pics. She must have forwarded the email I sent her over a year ago with those pics when me and her were best friends as Ip said it had the original sender still on it.
    I told you I showed them to Proud, and I knew she was the only one who presumed your name was Patrick.

Proud forwarded that email to Iperson, which not only gave her your pictures but also gave her my private email address and my full name.

That is how IP got my details. Proud also told her that she had all my info, address and even my ex's details.

You may not care either way, but I wanted to prove to you that I never gave them to Iperson.
    You threatend me because of those pics posted on the board remember, and accused me of lying.

why would someone give your pics to Iperson of all people? Knowing Iperson hated you.

Now you know where it came from.

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 05-01-2009 04:38 AM Show Post

SonofMichael Posted 05-01-2009 08:35 AM Hide Post
    Why did you send someone my pics?

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 05-01-2009 08:35 AM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 05-01-2009 08:58 AM Hide Post
    I told you. She was my best buddy at the time and I trusted her. That was over a year ago now.

I already told you 3 times I showed her.

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 05-01-2009 08:58 AM Show Post

SonofMichael Posted 05-01-2009 09:30 AM Hide Post
    You will never get it. You don't send pictures of other people without their permission. That's wrong. Morally wrong. I can't make it clearer than that and you will just continue to pretend that you didn't do anything wrong no matter what.

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 05-01-2009 09:30 AM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 05-01-2009 10:34 AM Hide Post
    I did do wrong showing her, I never said I wasn't.

She befriended me and was one of the first to. I thought we were close as friends and she wanted to see what you looked like, and stupid me trusted her and never thought she would keep them. She said she deleted them.

I have confronted Proud over it and she confessed to sending them on PM.

I have learned my lesson big time don't worry.

Im sorry I shared them with her, I thought she was a nice women at the time and trusting.

This Is Why!!!!! Maintain Without compromise!!!!
    good people All around! Takes Time!!!!
    Bad Also!!! Takes time!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Does the British national healtcare system provide mental health counseling?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Proud sent Iperson your pics. She must have forwarded the email I sent her over a year ago with those pics when me and her were best friends as Ip said it had the original sender still on it.
    I told you I showed them to Proud, and I knew she was the only one who presumed your name was Patrick.

Proud forwarded that email to Iperson, which not only gave her your pictures but also gave her my private email address and my full name.

That is how IP got my details. Proud also told her that she had all my info, address and even my ex's detail </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG!!!!!! I protected your exes details as if I was involved in your situation, Sprint. You want me to reveal you exes name? I can. Back the c.rap off of me. I didn't cause any of your problems, but if you start up again, I have plenty of evidence how hateful you are. Leave my name out of your conversations!!!!!!!!!

Sprint_girl07 Posted 12-29-2008 05:53 PM Hide Post
    Yes someone is obsessed with you for sure with all these fake ID's these past few months.

But now your pic? That is going way too far.
    If it is someone old from here that had your details before, or ex's.. this is harrassment Michael. You need to do something legal or talk to ILW about it. This is cyber stalking.

I don't want to jump the gun here but if this new fake ID hasn't got anything to do with the others, then it could quite possibly the same person who is harrassing me and someone else on the board.
    She hates you too. And would want to cause trouble for me trying to put blame on me..as she threatened and blackmailed me if I didn't leave the board she would make sure she would defame and discredit me by whatever means. She is trying to get as much info about me and anyone here on the board to cause mayhem amongst members.

She has a big secret which she doesn't want the board or anyone to know, so I guess she wants to leave with a b=ang so to speak.

She is nasty and has done this before on another board, she destroyed businesses and hurt many people online.

If you don't want to call ILW..I will call them for you tomorrow. I need to talk to him about my harrassment and threats anyway.
    Don't know if Sam will listen to me but I will explain and see if he can remove that thread and see if he can block that new ID or at least investigate.

Whoever it is Michael, you need to do something about it. How do you know that this person won't go further and hurt your career?

There are some pyschos on this board, and they don't care who they hurt.

Did you ever find out who was your stalker years ago and who posted your personal details back then? Could it be them?

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 12-29-2008 05:53 PM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 12-29-2008 07:00 PM Hide Post
    The person has been in various of sites, the one that I know they caused huge trouble was an online auction site and discussion board.
    I don't know what their ID was. It's what the person told me what they did, there and elsewhere.

The person finds info or pics, and gradually reveals stuff on the board to make people crazy, to hint things, even if not truth, but enough to stir trouble. THe person also befriends people, grilling them for info..may tell people lies about themselves hoping the other will open up.
    A very professional liar and vicious person. Not met anyone like them before.

Has caused destruction in real life too. Hurt people because of jealousy and wanting something they can't have.

I'm trying to deal with it through some agencies, because I do believe the person is a threat, not just online but also in real life to people. The person is nuts.

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 12-29-2008 07:00 PM Show Post

SonofMichael Posted 12-29-2008 11:49 PM Hide Post
    Are you friends with 4now; I would like to get people not to speculate on the picture and confirm that its me. I would like to create off board story that it is not me. I will have to assume that they took it off of my old AOL file. But that means this person kept it saved in their computer for months. That is real psycho. What else do you know about them? Try to dissuade any friendlys from responding to them thanks. Eventually I can delete the thread when it is not so obious.

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 12-29-2008 11:49 PM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 12-30-2008 12:03 AM Hide Post
    Earlier on today I messaged 4now and asked him who he thinks it is. No Im not friends with him, don't know him apart from the board and just the odd friendly post here and there.

He thinks it is someone from the past, the same person who outed you years ago. He is trying to remember who it is, but won't tell me.

He says he hopes it is them rather than someone playing about pretending to be them.

There are strange things happening on the board right now, you are not only one targeted.

I think he thinks it is your pic, I don't know, but he says someone before knows details of you..
    can you remember who it turned out to be doing all that?

Your email address I think is still on this board..haven't checked, but maybe they found a pic through that?
    You need to make your myspace private only, so no one can see those pics you posted there.

DO NOT use that email address anywhere again. In fact if you can, go and change it any place you registered it.

Michael you seriously need to change anything that has been posted before on here or track you down to another place. I did tell you before.

If I were you keep a lower profile until this has blown over.
    I will speak to Sam, see if he can stop all this, its going to far now. Regardless if you have annoyed anyone, posting private stuff should not be allowed, and it is classed as harrassment.

Maybe it could be an ex of yours, either way, it's time to put a stop to it.

By the way you cannot delete a thread once people have posted on it. Only way is Sam to do it.

One last thing..between you and me..DO NOT give any info to Iperson what so ever even if she is nice to you. Can't say why yet but its best for your interest and others. Trust me on this.

If I find anything else out I will let you know.

Do you want me to ask 4now to ignore thread?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sprint_girl07, 12-30-2008 12:08 AM

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 12-30-2008 12:03 AM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 12-30-2008 07:43 PM Hide Post
    Hopefully it will be ignored now.

I didn't get through to ILW today, maybe they are closed? I'll try again tomorrow. Sam needs to do something.

Can I ask you something.. when you and Proud talked, did you ever tell her anything about yourself? Have you spoken to anyone else that you gave away anything, pics or info, and now not friendly?

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 12-30-2008 07:43 PM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 12-30-2008 11:03 PM Hide Post
    Michael, I think it was IP. The pic used apparently was the same site used by IP when she posted a pic to Davdah on his birthday thread. Someone else told me that, and really does think its her.

Check the properties.

Now Proud could have given IPerson the pic.

It is Iperson who is up to finding info on everyone. She hates you, and remember she said recently that she knows all about you?

Well I never said anything about you, so if she does know anything, it has to come from Proud or someone else she has been talking to.
    However, she does say that to let people think she knows but she doesn.t

Her secret? Why she wants to defame me and Houston?

She is an illegal alien. She is not married, and everything she posted on the board are lies.
    She confessed to me, Houston and one other member here.

Don't post that please, but for your information.

You may be her target too as she has clearly posted she hates you.

Houston also thinks it is her as she does graphics.

She is nasty Michael..there is a lot you don't know about her and basically her type really shouldn't be in this country after all the things she has done, especially being illegal.

Hence why she wanted Obama to win..she needs him for amnesty.

She is worried I will call Ice or tell the board the truth about her, hence she is defaming me.

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 12-30-2008 11:03 PM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 12-30-2008 11:51 PM Hide Post
    No they won't, but in my case there is a lot more than just postings and things she has done in real life is a worry. But that hasn't got anything to do with you.

All I was pointing out was that it could well be her. But she is vicious so if she finds out your true name..thats when you have to be careful.

You have no idea of the extent she goes to hurt people, thats why she came to the US to start with. Not the usual kind of person I can tell you.

Just ignore her, she likes baiting.

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 12-30-2008 11:51 PM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 01-01-2009 04:51 PM Hide Post
    Hey I got people to back off your thread, even Brittie deleted some of his about your pic... are you having fun because its not you now?

So you tell me Michael, honestly, we have spoken for a long time, am I a con artist?
    Does she sound believable? really..please tell me? I have proof of the truth but I can't and won't post it, its not for public viewing..and don't want more drama here.
    But what does it come across to you? except us being nuts like lol

I called Sam again today, no answer. I think they must be closed for the holiday. Just when we need them too.

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 01-01-2009 04:51 PM Show Post

SonofMichael Posted 01-01-2009 05:13 PM Hide Post
    Well thank you I appreciate that. Anyone reading this board would think you are all insane. I don't think anyone would really waste their time analyzng and reading these messages. I just browse through them and the story just seems bizarre and trivial. Thats my take on it. Ya all need to chill.

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 01-01-2009 05:13 PM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 01-03-2009 08:30 AM Hide Post
    Michael, maybe I am jumping to conclusions or maybe I am finally figuring it out.

Too many people contradicting each other.

Yours, A9's, MIR's davdahs names keep getting dropped. Why is that?

But it dawned on me, how come none of you, except A9 once actually denied or admitted the accusations?

You wanted me to try and stop people making an issues of your picture, but you are quick to keep playing about and bringing attention to Iperson thread.

Yeah it may be a joke for you because it isn't you the subject this time.
    But if someone was to accuse you of something, I am sure you would want me or anyone who knew the truth, to back you.

I was thinking this morning, especially when allegations of people digging, or even me according to IP and using it to threaten people with, you never said anything.

I wonder why? I went out my way long ago after it was brought to my attention that there were people here wanting to get you, and hurt your career.

In the past someone or some people have tried their best to out you here and provide information for everyone to see.

We talked about it and for you I went searching to see what it let to by looking what those who posted here gave out..and what could lead you to more trouble.

I spent hours going through this da-mn board for you, picking out each thread and post to give Sam which I passed on but if course in the pile of emails that he still hasn't gone through.
    However was going to speak to Sam about it, so he could deal with it soon.

So why would I, go through all that trouble to help you get rid of everything on here or the net, and give you advise if I was using it against you or a threat to anyone?

You could have posted something to the contrary to IP and her accusation but you didn't. You didn't even deny that something went on between us and that I went to NY to see you.

I am now beginning to think that you guys are manipulating me probably. Maybe one of a few of you are the ones feeding Iperson lies or info?
    I have been told she has been to all of you asking questions or she is admitting she has.

Yes I know about the man thread you guys have, maybe you think this is all fun and want to see the women fighting for your fun of it.

One guy here was privelaged to know that there was pics sent to Houston and I, and somehow someone has told IP that the guys are seen it.
    Now we know that neither me or Houston have sent the pics to anyone, so either the fake sprint who she did give the pics to, were one of you, or you guys made it up to tell her so she would get mad and take it out on us on the board, for a fight.

I don't care what you guys are up to, but actions speak for themselves. Or lack of should I say.

One thing I hate is people wanting to hurt others, especially for revenge or fun.
    Unless someone goes out there way to hurt me, or harrass me, then of course I have every right to complain.
    Even though you attacked me on this board, because of what I found out what some wanted to do to you, I felt it was neccessary to tell you, so your career could not be hurt.

I guess as long as you dont get hurt, it doesn't matter who else does right?

I will keep my word and tell Sam about the picture and ask him to remove it if he can.

However, I think you have proven to me now that it doesn't matter to you if someone gets discredited or accused of something that you know full well isn't true, and not bother to speak up and deny those claims.

It's ok Michael, it's only online after all isn't it.
    I will keep things to myself in future, and look after myself instead of being concerned of what kind of nastiness people want to do to others, including you.

Take care Michael, even though you are a pain sometimes, I hope you pass that Bar and succeed.

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 01-03-2009 08:30 AM Show Post

SonofMichael Posted 01-03-2009 09:47 AM Hide Post
    You are on crack. I don't know what you mean by our names being "dropped" and I don't know of any "accusation" being made about you about us. You live in a fantasy world here. Also I am pretty confidant now that the only way they got those pictures were from you. You were the only one who has them and they are not available on any website. You always claimed to have helped me but you were also someone that quickly attacked me for no reason. And you have made statements supporting muslims which I find offensive. And it seems to me that you are the one with a reputation for playing games. When you attacked me for no reason I think I saw that too.

Sorry if the truth hurts. But the truth shall set you free.

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 01-03-2009 09:47 AM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 01-03-2009 03:01 PM Hide Post
    Look at the board Micheal, she keeps dropping your name. Ask A9 if your name was dropped to him too.

No, I am not the only one who had your pic, you said yourself Proud had it.
    SHe saw the pic I had long time ago when we were best friends anyway.

Now whoever posted that pic could have only got it from the sources who had it, or from a one of your places you had it.

Davdah said it must be IP because of the properties on the picture. Same properties as the picture she posted of herself to Davdah on his birthday thread. Go check if you don't believe me. I never gave it to her so someone did, if it is her.

It's not about supporting Muslims as you well know, its about not seeing all Muslims as terrorists, period.
    Because I don't agree with you I'm bad? geez.

I don't attack you, when have I ever been nasty to you on this board? I had a go at you when you attacked me but never been nasty.

I have defended you when it was the right thing to do, like I would anyone. Even lost friends over it remember for a bit,over that video thing you posted.

Don't believe a word she says about Houston accusing you of krap, or even me for that matter. She is desperate and hoping you will attack me or him for her.

Neither of us have ever said a bad word against you, all she knows is that you and I had conversations off board in the past and she keeps asking people if something went on between us.

She hates you remember, read the board where she keeps telling you that.

Don't fall for her bait please, she just wants help from anyone in her stupid childish jealousy saga.

Believe what you want Michael, but I would have thought from you than anybody, that proof is more valuable than words.

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 01-03-2009 03:01 PM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 01-03-2009 03:38 PM Hide Post
    No!! She is lying! No one has accused you of stalking! Geez

Can't you see what she is doing for God Sake

Son Of Michael, with the stalking and women hating tendencies you show you strike me as an absolute lunatic that is mentally unbalanced-which suits me fine-because life experience has taught me I bond better with lunatics.

How much do you charge for a 10 min phone conversation, I have an immigration question.

SonofMichael Posted 01-03-2009 09:47 AM Hide Post
    You are on crack. I don't know what you mean by our names being "dropped" and I don't know of any "accusation" being made about you about us. You live in a fantasy world here. Also I am pretty confidant now that the only way they got those pictures were from you. You were the only one who has them and they are not available on any website. You always claimed to have helped me but you were also someone that quickly attacked me for no reason. And you have made statements supporting muslims which I find offensive. And it seems to me that you are the one with a reputation for playing games. When you attacked me for no reason I think I saw that too.

Sorry if the truth hurts. But the truth shall set you free.

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 01-03-2009 09:47 AM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 01-03-2009 03:38 PM Hide Post
    No!! She is lying! No one has accused you of stalking! Geez

Can't you see what she is doing for God Sake

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 01-03-2009 03:38 PM Show Post

SonofMichael Posted 01-04-2009 02:00 PM Hide Post
    You have 24 hours.

I know what you have done so do NOT waste my valuable time denying it.

I want the following from you. You can send this on PM and, UNLIKE YOU, I will not use it against you.

1. I want a full admission of what you did.
    2. I want to know who you sent those pictures to.
    3. What have you said about me behind my back regards to alleged stalking (which we both know is a joke and lie) and any other personal matters. I want to see the messages.

I appealed to your decency and you showed me that you have none and continued to lie to me. I always try to make a joke out of things but this is NOT a joke. This time you went too far.

Do you understand?

You violated my trust and raped me.

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 01-04-2009 02:00 PM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 01-04-2009 05:41 PM Hide Post
    Proud and Jake are the ones that seen your pic from me long time ago. Others have asked for it, I didn't.

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 01-04-2009 05:41 PM Show Post

SonofMichael Posted 01-04-2009 05:43 PM Hide Post
    who is jake and why did you show him?

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 01-04-2009 05:43 PM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 01-04-2009 05:50 PM Hide Post
    Jake, Nikki you know the one who you helped with the divorce. She spoke to you when I went to meet her that day.

She doesnt post here anymore. She has nothing against you, so dont worry. She thinks you are nice after all the help you gave her.

This was given when me, Proud and Jake were best buddies long long ago.

Ask anyone here have I ever bad mouthed you?
    Ask the guys in fact! If they tell the truth.

I get bashed because I see you differently to what others think of you on the board. Thats quite clear, look at how Proud treated me on the board after I defended you.

Work it out Michael, you have a brain! We told each other things, why would I go and betray your trust and still tell you things.

Why do I go out of my way to get your name cleared off this board and tell you what to do to get it cleared from everywhere you can, for your career sake. Thats because those who you hurt here, will want revenge.

If I wanted to hurt you before, I could have, and even after you bashed me here on this site, I could have revealed stuff then and there, couldn't I? Did I? no!

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 01-04-2009 05:50 PM Show Post

SonofMichael Posted 01-04-2009 05:58 PM Hide Post
    You have been inconsistent and in fact you have attacked me in the past for alledgedly offending you. Its quite possible that Jake may have shown the picture to others. OK I will let this go.

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 01-04-2009 05:58 PM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 01-04-2009 06:47 PM Hide Post
    No! Jake would never do that..geez. Why would she? You helped her and in fact she thought you were cute after she spoke to you. She doesnt come to this board anymore, she has nothing against you.

She doesn't have contact with anyone, except in the past from Proud and me. I hear from her once in a while.

I am not inconsistent at all!

Like I said, I have only ever attacked you for attacking me that time, or exchange words over certain issues, but we always were friends off the board, or at least sorted it out.

The one time we fell out big time was over that apology, that got out of hand, but I never ever went onto the board and gave out your details in retaliation.

Look what MIR did to me.. my phone number and email address on the board, I never retaliated to him with his stuff.

I am not like that Michael, thought you would know me somewhat after all this time.

Why would I allow you to have my number if I wanted to hurt you?
    People have my personal details more than I have anybodies. That is a fact.

I think you need to ask A9 about your name being dropped if he hasn;t already told you. Maybe some things will come to light for you then.

Davdah told me that your pic posted had same properties of the pic that IP posted of herself on his birthday thread. He even told me he thinks it was IP that did it and Proud must have given it to her.

That was his conclusion about that pic. Maybe it was to frame me? Knowing that I had a pic of you from long ago?

Either that or someone else did that, from the past. It just seems a coincendence to me.

My name and hotmail email address given to IP from Proud, your pic posted. Yeah..who is giving these info out?

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 01-04-2009 06:47 PM Show Post

SonofMichael Posted 01-04-2009 07:14 PM Hide Post
    i dont pay too much attention to whats going on here and who everybody is

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 01-04-2009 07:14 PM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 01-14-2009 09:53 AM Hide Post
    If I wanted to say something bad to you, I would come here and post it to you not the stupid board!

Of course it wasn't me posting that thread, personally I think it was a plan, to make people think it was me or Houston. What idiot would post their own ID first if they were the guilty one.

Anyway, wanted to tell you an update. ILW are aware of your picture on the board. They agree that it should be removed. I also told them that I think that you are entitled to know who posted it, not their real name but which ID is that ID connected to on here.
    I said it was for your safety as who knows what the person would do with that pic and the fact they know what you look like.

Computer tech guy was not in office last week, but I was assured that the board was going to be dealt with upon his return or as soon as they could figure out how to deleted threads or posts. Sam is supposed to call be back later.

If I were you, send an email or PM requesting information on what ID is connected to that ID for your personal safety. That will be the only way you will find out who was the culprit.

Strangely enough IP deleted her pic off the Davdah birthday thread, where it had same properties. But luckily A9 copied it so its still there.

Please don't keep jumping to conclusions, won't do you good as a lawyer if you keep doing that. Find evidence, not game playing on there.

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 01-14-2009 09:53 AM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 01-18-2009 10:42 PM Hide Post
    Michael..I swear on my life and my son's life that I never gave those pics to her! Or anyone other than proud.Jake saw one but tahts it. I never told her about myspace or any info where she can find you.
    Are they the ones on your myspace? Or website or whereever they are posted?
    I never showed her a pic of you ever or told her anything about you. Someone must have given them to her. Recently too.

Who else did you show pics to or your website if you still have it?????

It must have been her who posted that pic of you after all!

Please dont take it out on me, I swear those pics have nothng to do with me, she is hoping you will think that so you can destroy me for her. Unless she is reavealing it was proud.

Only person I know who thought your name was patrick is proud. I swear to you. She told Houston when they were friends your real name was Patrick. I told him I believed she did tell him as she thought that. I never said anything different, as I didnt want her knowing the truth. He didnt see pics of you even though she wanted to give them to him. He said no.
    I have never shown him, even though we are friends and I dont have pics anymore.

Now IP says it, so Proud either told her that, or somehow she found your myspace which if I remember had patick as your name there?

Proud slipped up there, because I dont know anyone else that thought your name was Patrick.

Michael becareful of her, I mean it!! She is dangerous and out to destroy anyone she can. This isnt a game, she dont care. She is illegal and has nothing to lose!

Why do you think I had to go to Police? I am scared of her and what she might do to me in real life, now she has my details too from someone here on the board.

My info, yours, and info that Proud told me, that IP repeated about Houston.

I dont want to think its Proud but its a coincendence that all the info is directing her way, as no one else would know some of the info that Ip has said.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sprint_girl07, 01-19-2009 12:06 AM

Ignored post by Sprint_girl07 posted 01-18-2009 10:42 PM Show Post

SonofMichael Posted 01-20-2009 09:32 AM Hide Post
    I think you are a liar and a fraud. You have lied to me and betrayed my confidence. You walk around pretending that you are some kind of victim, but you are the abuser. I do not believe anything you have ever told me including the lies you told about your husband. My first instincts about you were correct. This latest incident, along with all the stories I have read on the board has convinced me of this. I do not want you to contact me ever again.

Ignored post by SonofMichael posted 01-20-2009 09:32 AM Show Post

Sprint_girl07 Posted 01-20-2009 09:16 PM Hide Post
    I don't care what you think, and the fact you think this, shows me what kind of person you really are.

You will soon find out who your real enemies are and the ones who did this. Truth will eventually come out, and then you will see who were watching your back and who were the liars.

Don't worry I won't contact you again, you can deal with your own mess.

I don't have to convince anyone about myself, court records tell the truth, and a few on this board have seen it and even been here and read the proof. Proof is proof Michael, not what you believe is true.

You won't make a good lawyer if you can't even work out who did what and why. Or who is lying. Oh well, you will eat your words one day when you do find the truth out.
    Bye