free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Please Mohan.......AP Again!

Dear Mohan,
    A couple of weeks ago I asked you if i could travel on an Ap and retrun safely even though i had overstayed my visa. But I forgot to tell you that I had an F1 visa and that my I-94 says "valid for D/S" (Duration of Status).
    I am mentioning this today, because someone told me that beacause my I-94 says valid for D/S i would not have any problem on my return.

Could I please have your take on that?

My situation : came to the US on an H4, changed my status to F1, received the new I-94 witht he mention "valid for D/S" graduated in 1999. Did my OPT from 1999 to 2000.since then unable to find an employer willing to sponsor me.last july, married my longtime American girlfriend.filed I-130/I485/I765.already received the EAD....
    And now want to get out of the country with my wife sometimes next year
    Thanks again for your time Mohan!

Dear Mohan,
    A couple of weeks ago I asked you if i could travel on an Ap and retrun safely even though i had overstayed my visa. But I forgot to tell you that I had an F1 visa and that my I-94 says "valid for D/S" (Duration of Status).
    I am mentioning this today, because someone told me that beacause my I-94 says valid for D/S i would not have any problem on my return.

Could I please have your take on that?

My situation : came to the US on an H4, changed my status to F1, received the new I-94 witht he mention "valid for D/S" graduated in 1999. Did my OPT from 1999 to 2000.since then unable to find an employer willing to sponsor me.last july, married my longtime American girlfriend.filed I-130/I485/I765.already received the EAD....
    And now want to get out of the country with my wife sometimes next year
    Thanks again for your time Mohan!

Don't mess with the INS...they'll most likely won't allow you to return to the U'S

Are you assuming? or you are talking based on experience? because I am rally asking myself if I should travel. that's why i want to have a clear answer.

You are overstayed in the past. if you leave you will not be allowed to return.. suggestion! don,t leave unless your AOS gets approved.
    Who ever told you story about I-94 is wrong.

Thanks Mohan ..i ain't going nowhere bro' i'll stay right here waiting for my AOS!
    but believe me when I get it I'll be cruising the word man.been here too long!