Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Help me

I just got another hard hit.

I am not doing well. Will someone please talk to me about how to sort this mess out.

I can't take anymore. I am a victim of marriage fraud.

Judge here thinks I deserve what I get for marrying a non national.

Fine but do my children

I just got another hard hit.

I am not doing well. Will someone please talk to me about how to sort this mess out.

I can't take anymore. I am a victim of marriage fraud.

Judge here thinks I deserve what I get for marrying a non national.

Fine but do my children

Robin,

been trying To Explain To you. You Are One Of many!!! Same!

What State Do you Reside?

Some Things can Only Be Fixed by you!!! The law, judicial system varies by state! many Of Those In Power see selves As GODS!

Enforcing The Laws They Want To enforce, Forgetting About The Way it was intended!

Right and Wrong! good and Bad! unfortunately It does not work that way! It Should, but it does not!!!

there are Thousands Of Discrepancy's and rulings Experienced By The posters Of this board!

Believe? or not? All that read your words Can and do understand! solutions???? the variations Are extreme! Your state? Starting point.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

this is what happens when you follow some of the posters advice in private messaging.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

this happened long before I came here Hudson.

His attorney is good at extortion.

She tried many times in the MSA.

Now she keeps threatening contempt if I don't pay X dollars,
    1. started at 500.00
    2. next day up to 900.00
    3. Gave her the form which was needed until the day I gave it and still she filed the contempt and wanted $2,200.00
    4. Now she doesn't want to go to hearing so if I pay $570.00 this will all go away!

Is this extortion?

I have ten times the number of contempt issues I could run into court with, but wish for some peace. Unfortunately he doesn't want peace for our son.

What state are you in ? There is a rumor that the greatest immigration fraud lawyer in the world is being admitted today in New York.

You fight fire with fire. YOU have far more power than they do. Why not use it? You sue for marriage fraud. I would start by demanding $250,000; marriage fraud, fraud, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Your fault for marrying a foreigner? Let him tell that to 6 US Citizens on a jury. Make a demand for jury trial. You do not have to take this, you are an American !!! Fight for freedom ! Fight for Justice !! Fight for Capitalism !!!

FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT !!!

I am in PA

Divorce is final already. I quickly did it to get rid of him.

PA has no grounds for me to file for an annaulment, I looked into that already.

Not sure how to begin the process to sue through Federal Court. If you can advice Son then PM me please.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
    I am in PA Divorce is final already. I quickly did it to get rid of him.
    PA has no grounds for me to file for an annaulment, I looked into that already.
    Not sure how to begin the process to sue through Federal Court. If you can advice Son then PM me please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you have to go to Federal Court? Where does he live?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
    this happened long before I came here Hudson.

His attorney is good at extortion.

She tried many times in the MSA.

Now she keeps threatening contempt if I don't pay X dollars,
    1. started at 500.00
    2. next day up to 900.00
    3. Gave her the form which was needed until the day I gave it and still she filed the contempt and wanted $2,200.00
    4. Now she doesn't want to go to hearing so if I pay $570.00 this will all go away!

Is this extortion?

I have ten times the number of contempt issues I could run into court with, but wish for some peace. Unfortunately he doesn't want peace for our son. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ms. Horton, if you had ten times the number of contempt charges against him, you should have had them enforced in the court. By not showing that in your argument for divorce, the final outcome is on you and no one else.

What I was referring to was the fact that some members here would want you to put immigration issues into the divorce. It rarely works Ms. Horton despite the claim by others. Also, you are not going to be able to sue in federal court. They will return it for "lack of subject matter." But if you want to waste $5k, be my guest.

BTW, you have changed your story more than once in the public forum. For instance, you aaid he was supposed to pay alimony and child support, not it appears you are supposed to. You have stated that he already entered the US under a visa, now you say something different. This is not marriage fraud Ms. Horton.

However, I will state that if he is convicted of child abuse, as you have claimed many time on this forum, the criminal courts, and the jury system, should convict him. If that happens, you will then have recourse to go back into family court to have his parental rights removed, but only until then and not before.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

I have never changed my story Hudson.

He is supposed to pay child support and alimony.

He is beind over $500.00 in childsupport and $3,000.00 in alimony.

In PA only child support is enforceable and it has be more than $500.00 for more than 31 days.

Alimony I have to take him back to court again.

Yes, he entered legally on a seaman's visa

But he had no intention of joining any ship other than securing passage here to U.S. were his parents entered months earlier on a visitors visa.

245i was on the table and his community knew it. So that is what helped him Hudson, ME

Yes, he has been formally charged but trail will take 1-2 years.

The charges are formal!! What part don't you get, it will take 1-2 years to get a trial date.

Facts are stubborn things and eventually lies do catch up with YOU!