50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: EAD Time Frame and this website Bugsy...anyone please advise

hi all....According to this website they are processing in vermont EAD (c9) catergorty for September 23rd. My receipt date is dated 2nd week in September. Does that mean that they are working with my file or that my file is done becuase the online message is still the same as when i filed. Please advise if anyone knows how this works. I have fingerprint for beginning of November, is it because of this. Thanks all

hi all....According to this website they are processing in vermont EAD (c9) catergorty for September 23rd. My receipt date is dated 2nd week in September. Does that mean that they are working with my file or that my file is done becuase the online message is still the same as when i filed. Please advise if anyone knows how this works. I have fingerprint for beginning of November, is it because of this. Thanks all

Hi, I filed my EAD second week of Sept. too at VSC and I had results already. Did you checked your status online? I have fngerprint scheduled early next month. I don't know what to say but to wait and have patience, most likely you'll get results this week. Keep on checking.

Thanks Cheska.....Yeah, i will be patient. I filed around the 15th so guess i have to wait more.

Cheska,

How long did it take you to get your EAD? Have you got it already or not? My wife and I filed our papers very recently so am curious to how long it will take to get my EAD. Also, do you get EAD first or fingerprinting? Any idea on how long it takes to get a temporray GC? Is it safe to travel overseas with a temporary GC? Please clarify if you would.

Thanks for your help and input.