50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I´m mexican and in love with an USC and she is really pretty, smart and perfect :)

hi we really need some help...i´m sorry but we dont have any one els to ask about this

I´m mexican and in love with an USC and she is really pretty, smart and perfect
    i´m in mexico right now and she ask for a k1 visa so i can go there and get marry ...we alreaddy have a trailler and forniture.....she is really good and nice....i love her so much...we have to get the answer very soon in like 1 week...they give us 150 to 180 to get the answer tha 180 day is in 2 weeks and we are really nervius cuz we love ech other like cr***y and we are hoping we get a positive answer
    ...what if is negative and the say that i cant go there ?....what if i want to go there as illigal and get marry ? it will be a good option ? i have no visa ...i have nothing and i´m in mexico what can i do....can
    i marry her there in usa and stay ? please help us we are so scared

can i go as illigal and marry her ? and stay there without any problems ?
    i dont care to risk my life for her..i love her so much !!!! i want a family with her..she is really my baby

thanks for the help we really need some one to help us

if i get a good answer about the k-1 visa......how long more we have to wait to be togetter ?

thanks agains for your help atte. abrh & BB

hi we really need some help...i´m sorry but we dont have any one els to ask about this

I´m mexican and in love with an USC and she is really pretty, smart and perfect
    i´m in mexico right now and she ask for a k1 visa so i can go there and get marry ...we alreaddy have a trailler and forniture.....she is really good and nice....i love her so much...we have to get the answer very soon in like 1 week...they give us 150 to 180 to get the answer tha 180 day is in 2 weeks and we are really nervius cuz we love ech other like cr***y and we are hoping we get a positive answer
    ...what if is negative and the say that i cant go there ?....what if i want to go there as illigal and get marry ? it will be a good option ? i have no visa ...i have nothing and i´m in mexico what can i do....can
    i marry her there in usa and stay ? please help us we are so scared

can i go as illigal and marry her ? and stay there without any problems ?
    i dont care to risk my life for her..i love her so much !!!! i want a family with her..she is really my baby

thanks for the help we really need some one to help us

if i get a good answer about the k-1 visa......how long more we have to wait to be togetter ?

thanks agains for your help atte. abrh & BB

There is nothing fast about this process - it will take months. Many of us are waiting for the people we love. My suggestion is if you truly love this woman BE PATIENT and take the time necessary to do everything legally. If you come here illegally you will always live in fear of deportation. If you go through the long, painful process you will be here under the right conditions without worry. Good luck to you.

Please be patient. It is not worth the risk of trying to enter this country illegally. I am a USC who fell in love with a Mexican. After a short trip to Mexico, he tried to re-enter and was caught at the border and was deported. If you love each other, you can wait a few extra weeks, or months. If you enter illegally get caught and deported, marrying a USC won't help you get papers. Don't risk a permanent bar on your record. It could mean 5 or more years apart unless she could move to Mexico with you.

Good luck!

Your patience now will pay off in the long run. I know that you are madly in love and want to be with your fiancee right now, but you need to try to be level-headed. My husband came here illegally from Mexico five years ago. He had been here for two years when we fell in love. The process of trying to get him legalized is very stressful. Right now there is nothing that I can do except wait for the right legistaion. We may end up having to go and live in Mexico. It is very hard because we want to have a baby but are afraid to because we don't know what is going to happen with this immigration situation. If you come here illegally, it will be difficult for you to find work, and if you do, you will most likely be taken advantage of because you are an illegal Mexican. I understand how much you miss your girlfriend, but please be strong and wait so that you can do everything legally. God Bless.

please come and use our welfare system in america and get free food stamps,free medical and a free apartment,and tell your fellow mexicans to come too

You know KK that you name is s.h.i.t. in spanish ?

and that the food i will eat it will be cuz i got money ..... you know how .... cuz i pay 30.000 dollars going to the Collins Collage
    ( G.D.)in TEMPE AZ. or cuz i speak french too...
    you know ..... i dont need to take your food or your doctor AS* HOLE cuz i can pay my own doctor working ok.

you are a FUC**** ******* .... KK
    ( i didn´t use your money to pay my school or your country money ok .... i paid taxes like you do ok. for 3 years and i worked my butt in a hotel too trying to pay every thing i did not ask for a s.h.i.t. to you or you mother
    is that clear
    ok.

what taxes did you pay? lets see,you had a job at a hotel in america,not your country. You were payed 4 dolloraes an hour. humm

did you pay 5600.oo a year for school taxes: humm,did you pay 1400.00 fot real estate taxes,

hummmmmmmmm
    how about local taxes 700.00

hummmmmmmmmmm
    you buy a candy bar at the store and pay a tax on it

ohhhhhhhh
    now your an american tax payer

go back please

by the way,i am really offended tha that you come to my country and am not grateful for what my forefathers have created from europe. You have so much space down there in latin america,start your own colleges,lives,get a ****ing life you ****,stop coming here you ****ing moochessssssssssss. have you no pride??????????/
    digenity
    get your people to get there **** together,why mooch off white people???????????????????

to CACA (KK)

I made 37.000 dollars in a year working as manager in a holliday inn ok. ... i wont ever work for 4 dollars please ....... and thanks god that 37.000 was enough to pay every think
    ... do you want me to fax my tax paper to you ? just give me a fax number ok.

so think a$$ hole ..... and i paid fo my school .... my car insure .... cuz i did have !!! and had a licens toooo ok.

and i really think that USA is a great country with great people ... like my fiance and a lot of people ...... they really help me and i made a lot of frinds there but thanks god i did not find in my way someone like you ...
    the people like you makes a great country like usa look bad .... so help your country and go play nintendo ok. .... your country has all the problems cuz of people like you ..... just read you posted ...... WHITE PEOPLE BLA BLA BLA ... WHITE PEOPLE BLA BLA BLA you are a fuc*ing racist ...... is black people there too red people there too ... ok. i´m more american than you as$ hole ...... you think white people is better ... we all are the same ... we all go to the bath we all eat we all die .... we are like the same ... but just some people are still in the 2003 so ignorants like you to think withe people is better i fell sorry for you cuz you wont ever be happy .... and finally in a few years you will have to life with some black guy, mexican .. next door ... cuz is how it is and then you will have to life like that or move to the moon and make your with country .... you are funy ... you shuld make a show ..

Why you hate the color people so much? ....we can do the same things you do .... i think you feel less ... so is why you act like this ....
    yeah ... you may work in a SONIC or BURGERKING
    making hamburgers and you have a mexican guy as manager .... is why i´m sure.
    a person with your brain cant have an other job ...... hey when i get there you may want to work with me i´m sure in a hotel we will have enough bathrooms for you to clean

but it may be so complicated for you so ....

i guess you need to life feeling like a $hit cuz you can not life with a mexica guy next to you .... i though the education in usa was good is why i went there but the i see that you did not learn any thing ok. so i guess you are the stupid one ... bye bye

hope you have a nice day .......
    it was so kind of you to read my topics ok.
    you really make my time go faster thanks as$ hole

ATTE: Chiquito