Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The End Result: When Immigration Attorneys Evade Immigration Laws

To All Cyberposters:

I'm back again! Just dropped in to let you know what's going on with my divorce action against my husband, Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere, also known as "Godwin Uzamere", "Godwin E. Uzamere", "Godwin Ehigie Uzamere", "Ehigie G. Uzamere" and "Ehigie Godwin Uzamere."

Finally! The Honorable Jeffrey S. Sunshine (Judge Prus' replacement), has finally set a date for the evidentiary hearing to determine if a marriage actually exists between me and Senator Uzamere. The date is set for March 30, 2009.

Hmmm...am I married to the man with whom I shared a green card application, a bed, body fluids, and now a 28-year-old daughter? Let's see...

I will go through this slowly for those of you are not as mentally gifted as I, but for those of you who want a more rapid rendition, you can visit Evidentiary Hearing Schedule for March 30, 2009.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI> Exhibit G: Rachel McCarthy, Bar Counsel of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration refers to Uzamere as "her husband."
    <LI> Exhibit H: Immigration form I-130 with Allen Kaye's and Harvey Shapiro's names at bottom left.
    <LI> Exhbiit I: Letter from Allen Kaye in which he refers to Ehigie as "her husband."
    <LI> Exhibit J: Ehigie's niece Egheosa's angry YouTube statement in which she admits that I am his wife "on paper."[/list]

It is only a matter of time before all the dirt that the immigration attorneys and the Uzamere family has done is brought to the light.

In addition, I filed another federal lawsuit. You can review it at Warning Letter

Why did I name this thread "When Immigration Attorneys Evade Immigration Laws?" Well, look at what is happening now. The I-130 form with my husband's fictitious name is now all over the internet. There is absolutely no logical way that either attorney can explain how each was able to placed June 1, 1955 on the application when my husband's birthday is December 31, 1960. There is no way that either one of them can explain away why they sat and did nothing while I racked my brain trying to find my husband so that I could obtain money from him to take care of our daughter. There is no legal or logical way that they can defend their actions other than Allen Kaye's cowardly excuse "Harvey Shapiro did it" -- as though a boss putting the blame on the flunky he hired to fill out the application was entirely the flunky's fault. And both of them are now looking at each other like twin j..a..c..k..a..s..s..e..s since neither one of them had a clue that I am more intelligent than either of them.

Allen Kaye and Harvey Shapiro are two losers who quickly discarded any good honest morals they might have had, discarded their U.S. loyalty, discarded their loyalty to the Constitution and discarded loyalty to their profession in their greedy, ground-scrounging quest for money. They created a situation that was so terrible that their acts of fraud made it impossible for a little black baby girl's mother to receive financial help from their client.

More importantly, they have created a monster who has now learned her way around a courtroom and has plans to commence a class action lawsuit against immigration attorneys who have copied in the footsteps of Allen Kaye and Harvey Shapiro.

Where Allen and Harvey are concerned, it is no longer the chickens that have come home to roost. The birds that have come home to roost are birds of prey -- and their quarry are corrupt immigration attorneys like Allen and Harvey.

I warn all immigration attorneys -- stop teaching your clients to stalk and track down Americans who appears to be naive. Your clients may run up on the wrong American as victimizers and find them victimized -- or worse.

You have been warned.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Dear Cyberposters:

Sorry for the mistake. The website is: Warning Letter
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Dear Cyberposters:

Again, I messed up.

The website is Warning Letter

Dear Cyberposters:

I generally do not respond to the posts of individuals I have placed in my iggy bin, but curiousity called.

To Davdah: I will answer your question, but the minute you become profane, back you go.

Davdah's statement: Who is Ethel? According to your letter something is mentioned about Ethel sponsoring him under a different name. Are there now two sponsors for the same individual?

My response: Your question is legitimate. Yes, there were two sponsors. According to Rachel McCarthy of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service, this is what happened:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI> In December 1977, Ethel Uzamere, Ehigie's sister-in-law and wife of Ehigie's older brother Nosayaba/John Uzamere, sponsors Ehigie Edobor Uzamere, DOB 12/31/60 for IR2 benefits as his "stepmother." Allen Kaye was Ehigie's lawyer at that time.

<LI> Two years later, in an attempt to circumvent the first application that Allen Kaye's office filed on Ehigie's behalf, he waits for Ehigie to marry me, then files for IR1 benefits using the false information "Godwin Ehigie Uzamere, DOB 6/1/55.

<LI> By January 1980, Ehigie obtains permanent residence based on the first application as a minor/unmarried adult under 21 years of age.

<LI> Eventually, U.S. Immigration and Naturalization discover that they have granted Ehigie IR2 benefits when he is married to me under a different name and his permanent residence is revoked.

<LI> By August 12, 1980, I have also revoked my sponsorship of Ehigie because he abandoned me.

<LI> Having lost both sponsorship application, Ehigie returns to Allen Kaye more than a year later and reapplies.[/list]

So, Davdah, your question was not dumb. Both Ethel and I sponsored Ehigie. Ethel sponsored him as Ehigie, a minor/adult under 21 years of age (IR2); I sponsored him as Godwin Ehigie Uzamere (IR1).

It took me almost 30 years to find this; however, right now the attorneys who helped my husband run this scam against me are probably holding their heads down in shame that this stupid scheme caused me never to receive child support to feed Ehigie's daughter.

I hope that answered your question. Thank you for not being rude.

To everyone who is concerned with obtaining the truth, cheers!

I also have a few questions.

When was the last time that Godwin/Ehigie was in the USA? Has he ever seen, or requested to see his Daughter? Does he acknowledge his Daughter? When was the last time he contacted you, and how e.g. phone, mail? Is it a known fact that Godwin/Ehigie is still alive? Finally, what realistic resolution do you expect?

Dear Cyberposters:

Hi again! It seems that a few of you have questions. I would be glad to anwer them.

Unique asks: When was the last time that Godwin/Ehigie was in the USA? Has he ever seen, or requested to see his Daughter?

My answer: Ehigie came to the United States a few years ago. He and his brother George went to visit our daughter when she was living in Long Island. Ehigie paid $6,000.00 for the rest of our daughter's car note. He also met our daughter's former landlord, Martin Marta when she was living in Wyandanch.

Unique asks: Is it a known fact that Godwin/Ehigie is still alive?

My response: Ehigie is very much alive. If he were not, Eugene Uzamere would not be in court defending him. If you want more proof that he is alive, Nigerian Government Threatens to Revoke Sen. Uzamere's Contract

Unique asks: Finally, what realistic resolution do you expect?[/QUOTE]

My response: Realistic, I expect the court to judge in my favor. Ehigie will probably not pay it, but I do expect to win the amount I asked for.

Any other questions? As long as you are polite, I will answer them.

Insults will keep you in my iggy bin.

Take care!

Dear Cyberposters;

Cheryl is the demon creature from devil ! My good friend, the great, SonofMichael, has alerted me to her sorcery and witchcraft on this site. This Brooklyn wilderbeast! I already been married before She say we shared "body fluids" and passion and therefore any subsequent marriage in her warped imagination would have been "void ab initio".. Sharing my precious body fluids on one occasion does not sanctify a marriage. I had too much Hennessy !

CherylDemon witch from a dog !
    Your attempts to blackmail me and harass me on Youtube will come back to chase you like an wilderbeast ; this I promise to you !! Do not use my name I demand of you! You threaten the great blind negro governor of New York and a demon woman judge to prosecute me; do you, you crazy lady, not even know judges and governors have no power to prosecute ! Even if D.A. crazy to prosecute, guess what crazy demon lady; the statute of limitations; long gone; bye bye !! And I am not in US of A; what can they do to me? Deport me? I not there !! The great negro muslim President Barack Hussein Obama will come to my aid and rescue !! Change that I can believe !

I warn you demon crazy lady to stop stalking and harassing and defaming me and my good friend, SOM !!!! Be gone demon woman !!! 29 years is long time to think of me !! But like SOM I have many many women since that time !! Be gone demon woman, be gone !

I cannot wait to see your avatar Senator.

I am sure it will be worth the wait though

I found this regarding statute of limitations on child support payments in New York. Cheryl, when was the order issued for the Senator to start making payments?

http://www.supportcollectors.c...rk.php#arrears_limit

Interest on Missed Child Support Payments
    The State of New York provides for interest on missed payments and adjudicated arrears at a rate of 9% per year, but only on arrearages reduced to a money judgment by the courts.

New York's Statute of Limitations on Back Child Support Payments (Arrears)
    In New York, child support arrears enforcement is limited to 20 years from date of default in payment regardless of whether or not the past due has been reduced to a judgment for support orders entered after 8/7/1987, 6 years for default in payment on orders entered on or before 8/7/1987, and 20 years for all defaults in payment which have been granted as a money judgment.

New York's Statute of Limitations for Determination of Paternity
    New York law stipulates that paternity may be established up until the child turns 21.

Age of Emancipation / Age of Majority in New York
    The age of majority in New York is 21 years of age. Duty to provide support is terminated automatically at 21 unless specifically stipulated in the support order. (FCA 413(1)a)

Under some circumstances, such as a child's handicap or stipulation in a divorce decree, the court may extend the obligation beyond age 21.

How Are New York Child Support Payment Amounts Determined?
    The New York courts use a state guideline to determine what the non-custodial parent will pay. New York child support amounts are based partly on the non-custodial parent's adjusted gross income and partly on how many children are on the order. The court determines the non-custodial parent's gross income, and then deducts from that amount Medicare, social security tax, New York City or Yonkers tax, and other allowable deductions to establish the non-custodial parent's adjusted gross income. The court then multiplies the adjusted gross income by the standard guideline percentage for the number of children. These percentages are 17% for one child, 25% for two children, 29% for three children, 31% for four children, and at least 35% for five or more children.

The standard guideline is applied to most parental earnings up to $80,000 (minus certain local and social security tax amounts). This includes any worker's compensation, disability payments, unemployment benefits, social security payments, and many other forms of income. Beyond $80,000, the courts determine whether or not to use the percentage guidelines, and may consider other factors in determining the full support amount.

Custody and Visitation Issues
    Child support and visitation rights are separate issues. The court determines both and will usually order the non-custodial parent to pay support and the custodial parent to make the child available for visits.

The custodial parent must obey the court order for visitation, even if the non-custodial parent cannot or will not pay child support. The court can enforce any of its orders against either parent.

You Have Options
    Any custodial parent not receiving public assistance may contract with a child support collection agency such as Support Collectors, or hire a private attorney, and at the same time have a case open with the New York Division of Child Support Enforcement. We work harder to collect the child support you are owed.

Interesting Thread.

How About Child support payments made to Someone That can Be proved A bigamist, And Sponsorship Withdrawn Due To fraudulent Intent on the Part Of custodial parent. Class 4 Felony, and NO Statute of Limitations. Since The Custodial Parent Lied and manipulated Not only the Spouse, But the System as Well. Yet The System In its Carelessness To Do an Adequate background Check In the beginning, Allows A Situation of Fraudulent Activity To Continue. All Authorities Notified And Provided With Tons Of Indisputable Evidence, Yet No Activity To Stop The Fraud!!

Whoops, This Is Not My Thread!
    My Apology .

Anyone Know Exactly what an Immigration Related Background check Entails??? How Easy it would be For Undesirables To Enter America, When Possibly The Background Check Misses a $25 dollar Request! Supposedly, The Technology, Ability, Knowledge Of those Protecting America Would Surely Be able To find Discrepancy's Much Easier Than The Common Citizen??? How Many Extremely Bad people Are Currently In America Using The Flaws and Carelessness Of Those Organizations Supposedly Protecting America From Harm???? Do You Feel safe? I DON'T!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y