free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Life Act & Advance Parole

Does anyone know if 3-10 years re-entry bars apply to those who have their application pending for adjustment of status under LIFE Legalization (CSS LULAC Amnesty) Thanks

Does anyone know if 3-10 years re-entry bars apply to those who have their application pending for adjustment of status under LIFE Legalization (CSS LULAC Amnesty) Thanks

Yes, you can travel using a advance parole. 3-10 years bar do not apply on Life Applicant.
    Let me know if you have any further questions.
    -Rafi

Can someone tell what is the exact difference between LIFE Act and 245i?
    Thanks

Did anybody travel on advance parole, Please tell me how long it takes to get advance parole from the INS and for how long the document good for. Also if I travel on advance parole do I have to register with the INS at the airport before I leave? Also when I came back to the U.S on advance parole do I have to fill I-94 form on my way back. Thanks to all.

My friend did from NY to India. It takes 3 to 4 months to get Advance Parole from MSC. If you have imergency, you may get from your local INS in a dya or week.
    You do not need to register; but on your way back, you do need to fill out I-94.
    I also asked this question during my Life Act Interview to the INS officer. He answered, I can travel any time I want with an advance parole.
    I will be going to visit my home country next year this time; if you wana wait that long, I will let you know line by line about my experience.

I got an AP for my wife last week. It took a month here in Los Angeles. My wife's AP is valid for 1 YEAR and it is MULITIPLE ENTRIES. I am not sure if all Advance Paroles are this way..... Good luck.

I am a CSS member. I got advance parole valid for 1 year for multiple entries in early 2003. It took 90 days to get one. I travelled in April 2003 to Canada, Came back with no Issues. Just make sure to take both copies of AP with you. I had to give up my I-94 and got a new one on the way back. I hope it helps. There are no BARS for LIFE ACT applicants.

Hi PA:
    Do I need to get a Visa for Canada if I wana visit there with the Advanced parole?
    Thanks.
    -Rafi

To Rafi: I think your friend does not have to register because he is from India. A person from India does not have to register for special registration. Rafi which country you are from.

To KOKO: Are you CSS/LULAC or LIFE applicant.

To PA: where did you get your advance Parole, is it from your local INS office or Missouri Service Center. PA which country you are from and what are the status of your CSS/LIFE application? You say you have to give up your I-94, to who you gave your I-94 in your way out. How did you travel to Canada by car or by airplane?
    Thank you all and God bless you.