free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congress is set to discuss Immigration issues

Recent article published on the net reflects that President OBAMA is going to meet two senators for immigration bill constructed for illegal immigration issues to resolve the broken immigration system.

FYI: hope US will find the way to solve the immigration problem life other countries , like canada, Australia..
    FYI : Canada give legalization every three years to those who are illegal in the country so they can contribute to the economy.

This is just for Info. I didnot want to start argument for Pro immigration or Anti- immigration. Its upto congress what they decide on immigration isses.
    In my opinion, Illigals are already here they work, but don't contribute to economy. Mass Deportation is not feasible either. moreover is will hurt more to US economy for the Big deportation cost, ( locating or immigration, hold up in Immigration jail, producing to the immigration court, and transportation, not to mention food and shelter, medical expenses till alien got deported, all cost money and its big dent on the Economy)
    There are many orgs are set for huge gathering in DC within coming month.

Lets see what congress can deliver.. I,m sure if will effect the upcoming election one way or another.. this is very bold step after the medical bill still in limbo..

your thoughts????

http://www.irishcentral.com/ne...Denver-86748707.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/...ar05,0,3386217.story

http://www.courant.com/news/po...bama,0,2049394.story

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...schume_n_488425.html
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Recent article published on the net reflects that President OBAMA is going to meet two senators for immigration bill constructed for illegal immigration issues to resolve the broken immigration system.

FYI: hope US will find the way to solve the immigration problem life other countries , like canada, Australia..
    FYI : Canada give legalization every three years to those who are illegal in the country so they can contribute to the economy.

This is just for Info. I didnot want to start argument for Pro immigration or Anti- immigration. Its upto congress what they decide on immigration isses.
    In my opinion, Illigals are already here they work, but don't contribute to economy. Mass Deportation is not feasible either. moreover is will hurt more to US economy for the Big deportation cost, ( locating or immigration, hold up in Immigration jail, producing to the immigration court, and transportation, not to mention food and shelter, medical expenses till alien got deported, all cost money and its big dent on the Economy)
    There are many orgs are set for huge gathering in DC within coming month.

Lets see what congress can deliver.. I,m sure if will effect the upcoming election one way or another.. this is very bold step after the medical bill still in limbo..

your thoughts????

http://www.irishcentral.com/ne...Denver-86748707.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/...ar05,0,3386217.story

http://www.courant.com/news/po...bama,0,2049394.story

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...schume_n_488425.html
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In my openion, Illigals are already here they work, but don't contribute to economy. Mass Deportation is not feasible either. moreover is will hurt more to US economy for the Big deportation cost, ( locating or immigration, hold up in Immigration jail, producing to the immigration court, and transportation, not to mention food and shelter, medical expenses till alien got deported, all cost money and its big dent on the Economy) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

100% correct. Bring 'em in out from the cold and tax 'em so Uncle Sam gets his cut.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

It wont pass it didn't pass last time and besides good luck getting the illegials to leave the country they wont do it they are living for the moment the irish the russians the europeans the candians whatever they wont leave the mexicans might the families might leave. But people who are living for the moment wont leave. I dont think u can convince a 25 year old english or irish girl to leave new york and come back as a 34 year old and try and start your life again just my opnion.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I dont think u can convince a 25 year old english or irish girl to leave new york and come back as a 34 year old and try and start your life again just my opnion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course you can't. If you set the bar so high then it practically guarantees few will bother to apply for it. They will take their chances and remain under the radar which doesn't do anybody any good.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

But I think the only way the american people would support it is IF the illegials were forced to leave the country and get documents to come back rather than remain in the country free to vanish if things go against them down the line.

But isnt the illegials leaving the only way most americans would support the legislation? A right catch 22 that is

Hence the status quo. Something has to give.

We will see but you will never get them to leave the country you mark my words and it wont apply to those with any type of criminal record anyway which is a large amount of the illegials and besides IF the illegials do leave what is to stop the employers from hiring new illegials that arrive every day?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by englishintern:
    We will see but you will never get them to leave the country you mark my words and it wont apply to those with any type of criminal record anyway which is a large amount of the illegials and besides IF the illegials do leave what is to stop the employers from hiring new illegials that arrive every day? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    A compromise for getting illegals to leave is within the guest worker program where every three years, the guest worker, illegal, would be required to leave and stay outside the US for one year in every three. If you make the requirement before they work in the US, then you mist also change the 3/10 year bar that is currently set.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre