ILW.COM - the immigration portal Immigration Daily

Home Page


Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney

CLE Workshops

Immigration books

Advertise on ILW

VIP Network

EB-5

移民日报

About ILW.COM

Connect to us

Make us Homepage

Questions/Comments


SUBSCRIBE

Immigration Daily


Chinese Immig. Daily




The leading
immigration law
publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 109

Thread: Tell the Truth

  1. #1
    I'm so sick of hearing that If I sent nude pictures - produce them!!! It will be a hoot if pictures are available!!!!

  2. #2
    I'm so sick of hearing that If I sent nude pictures - produce them!!! It will be a hoot if pictures are available!!!!

  3. #3
    WTF? I didn't say ****! I don't even post on this place, what the hell is this? Tired of me being the target here!

    PUSC did not send me anything, I have not seen anything, I don't have a clue of what this is about!

    I'm sick of the game here, this has gone beyond limits and now legal action is the only recourse that's left. Thanks to the moderators who have left this place run wild with slander and manipulation.

    I don't have anything against PUSC, I don't have any pictures of her, she did not send me anything, and I have told ABSOLUTELY NOBODY that she has done otherwise.

    PERIOD.

    You all can have fun here, just leave me out of the games.

  4. #4
    You all keep harassing me, Sprint and others. Keep it up, it is a federal crime to harass people over the internet.

    I don't have to produce anything, I did NOT say anything. I'm being accused, then you prove it, it's your burden.

    I'm sick of the game and the harassment here, Sam has been notified personally along with the authorities. This has crossed the line and I will not sit here and become the target of those who are bored or wanna play a game.

  5. #5
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    WTF? I didn't say ****! I don't even post on this place, what the hell is this? Tired of me being the target here!

    PUSC did not send me anything, I have not seen anything, I don't have a clue of what this is about!

    I'm sick of the game here, this has gone beyond limits and now legal action is the only recourse that's left. Thanks to the moderators who have left this place run wild with slander and manipulation.

    I don't have anything against PUSC, I don't have any pictures of her, she did not send me anything, and I have told ABSOLUTELY NOBODY that she has done otherwise.

    PERIOD.

    You all can have fun here, just leave me out of the games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I Am tired Also!!! I Want Picts As payment for My Loyalty!!!
    Some Of Us do not do this just for fun!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

  6. #6
    I don't have any pics! I never seen them if they exist, never got them, PUSC never sent them to me. Is that clear? I have nothing against her, I just don't wanna be involved in some stupid game that will, if prolonged, be part of a criminal investigation.

    I will NOT sit here and take this harassment anymore, I had enough. I've done all I can to limit this to the board and to pursue a peaceful resolution involving the administrators. It has NOT happened, then law enforcement is the only way to stop this.

    If somebody is circulating a rumor about non-existent pictures with intent to harass, then that is also a federal crime, in addition to libel. It can be enforced at both the civil and criminal levels. Game or not, it has crossed the line and now what's going on here is nothing less than criminal harassment.

    PUSC, I suggest you verify what you're told before you get upset. It is in your best interest to find out for sure who is spreading that rumor and seek the proper remedies, even if that involves the assistance of law enforcement.

    This has to stop, and it will stop, one way or another.

  7. #7
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    I don't have any pics! I never seen them if they exist, never got them, PUSC never sent them to me. Is that clear? I have nothing against her, I just don't wanna be involved in some stupid game that will, if prolonged, be part of a criminal investigation.

    I will NOT sit here and take this harassment anymore, I had enough. I've done all I can to limit this to the board and to pursue a peaceful resolution involving the administrators. It has NOT happened, then law enforcement is the only way to stop this.

    If somebody is circulating a rumor about non-existent pictures with intent to harass, then that is also a federal crime, in addition to libel. It can be enforced at both the civil and criminal levels. Game or not, it has crossed the line and now what's going on here is nothing less than criminal harassment.

    PUSC, I suggest you verify what you're told before you get upset. It is in your best interest to find out for sure who is spreading that rumor and seek the proper remedies, even if that involves the assistance of law enforcement.

    This has to stop, and it will stop, one way or another. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Houston,
    How deep Within This fantasy Game did You get???
    I myself Never Contributed, Yet I Did watch!!!
    Soap Opera by Way Of ILW!!! Your words suggest You Got ****ed in??? Why Do You care???? The Exchange Of Pictures, Personal Information, Etc. Should never Happen In the First Place!

    To Me For Example: Individuals Expressing Themselves On An Open Forum. Sharing Their Own Views, ideas, Beliefs! Never Get Close!!!! Never Really know who you are communicating with!!! Forums are Intended To Share Ideas and Personal Perspective!!! those That Come seeking Anything Else? Are subject To Manipulation and Deceit!!! ILW Is Not ILW Find Your Mate!!!! You Never Really know Who Is Telling The Truth Or Just playing Games??? The Best Rule Is: ILW Is NOT Match Dot Com!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

  8. #8
    It's not up to me to now go pointing fingers. That's not my job anymore. This will be the job of law enforcement.

    I will not tolerate this anymore. Whoever got involved, at whatever level, it's not up to me to find out.

    And by the way, I'm not the one obsessing over another. PUSC was a good friend, but as she herself said, that was it. She wasn't out on a hunt or anything, not that I'm aware of.

    There's a difference between gossip that goes on everywhere and actual harassment. This is harassment, repeated and systematic conduct aimed at causing harm.

  9. #9
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    It's not up to me to now go pointing fingers. That's not my job anymore. This will be the job of law enforcement.

    I will not tolerate this anymore. Whoever got involved, at whatever level, it's not up to me to find out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Law Enforcement??? An Open forum Where You Contribute and use your own judgment!!! ILW = Immigration Related Conversation and Debate. Very diversified! It Is not a place To Meet significant Others and Share The Experiences On the Open board! That was the Choice Of those that Chose to do So!!! And allow Themselves To Provide Too Much Information!!!

    WWW Is Not LIFE 100%!!! Is A Tool, resource, Escape, Etc. Many Here Speak and contribute Too Much of Themselves!!! Allowed Self To Become Un Protected!!!

    There Are over 1000 different personality Types On this Forum Alone!!!

    Many I Have Seen, Need To Get Back out into the Real World!!!! WWW = TOOL!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

  10. #10
    Get real, learn the law. The U.S. Supreme Court has held time and time again that slander, libel, threats, and other related offenses are NOT protected by whatever notion of free speech you happen to believe in.

    I'm being harassed, the administrators are on notice, and they have chosen to do nothing. I notified the administrators as suggested by law enforcement as the initial step.

    This will end, one way or another.

Similar Threads

  1. The Truth About S.2611
    By Engaged in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 03:10 PM
  2. TRUTH UNVEILED
    By Itduzz in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-25-2004, 12:32 AM
  3. truth
    By Itduzz in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2004, 11:35 AM
  4. Truth about Iraq
    By in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 09:36 AM
  5. Could they be saying the truth ? PLEASE
    By in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 05:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: