50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: illegal person left after we got merried?

Please help!! I got merried with illegal person and she left me (US) before we processed the immigration paperwork but I have the marrige certificate from that but now I am going to get mary another women dose it cause problem? because we never get divorce? any suggestion will be appreciated

Please help!! I got merried with illegal person and she left me (US) before we processed the immigration paperwork but I have the marrige certificate from that but now I am going to get mary another women dose it cause problem? because we never get divorce? any suggestion will be appreciated

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ltamu:
    Please help!! I got merried with illegal person and she left me (US) before we processed the immigration paperwork but I have the marrige certificate from that but now I am going to get mary another women dose it cause problem? because we never get divorce? any suggestion will be appreciated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, first things first! You'll have to get a divorce from the first woman, because getting married on top of another one is considered bigamy and a crime all over the world. Don't do it!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

You can not marry your new woman without obtaining a divorce from the first. Not only is it considered bigamy and illegal, but your second marriage would also not be considered valid.

Talk to an attorney to find out what your options are.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

You can divorce here without her knowledge because of abandonment. You can also have it annulled.

Don't forget to report her to ICE. If you filed to adjust her also report her to USCIS and cancel your petition.

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I'll take 15 of those kits please!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y