free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THANK YOU SOMEONE 12!!! and I mean SOMEONE 12

not the smelly apes, or people with chips on their shoulders, or militant leftist, or silly little women, or goat smelling syrians, or hindu 'brit', or krauts. Thank you S12 for your enlightning inputs today, and always. Now, I shall go, we have tickets for the symphony. It was a pleasure reading your comments and hope to hear from you soon. Did I ever tell you that I don't have to work because I have a trust fund? this should get the masses enraged, ha ha ha. Come back real soon S12.

not the smelly apes, or people with chips on their shoulders, or militant leftist, or silly little women, or goat smelling syrians, or hindu 'brit', or krauts. Thank you S12 for your enlightning inputs today, and always. Now, I shall go, we have tickets for the symphony. It was a pleasure reading your comments and hope to hear from you soon. Did I ever tell you that I don't have to work because I have a trust fund? this should get the masses enraged, ha ha ha. Come back real soon S12.

I hear they do cheap rates for trailer dwellers.

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Deciding they couldn't afford the Motel 6, S12 and his ever-present shadow No Brain look for some upwardly mobile accommodation and find it much to their liking...

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

LOL!!! These as.sholes need to be a.ss wiped!!

I'd say it's a match made in he-ll. She's got the $$$ and S12 has....well himself.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Why the mention of a trust fund? That normally weirds a guy out, a women having wads of cash and the role reversal. But hey, this is a new era so if a guy wants to have a sugar mama, what the hell. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wierd or not, it happens that the female of the couple has more than tbe male. I'm watching my back at this point!!

Someone12
    still no response from UnProudUSC....no doubt too busy wolfing down bon bons ... the unpatriotic hypocritical t.wat who thinks she's smarter than a box of sanitary napkins.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    still no response from UnProudUSC....no doubt too busy wolfing down bon bons ... the unpatriotic hypocritical t.wat who thinks she's smarter than a box of sanitary napkins..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to disappoint your perception of me, but I'm 5'3 and weigh 94 lbs according to the doctor's scales last week. Far from the heifer you perceived. Try a different angle of attack.

Someone12
    94 lbs on right or left side?