free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Sheriff Joe Making Space For SB1070 Violators

Someone12
    He'll bring some chalk, so he can scrawl on his jail cell wall something real clever, like..."In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams"...then he'll reach for the soap.

Why the he-ll would I be worried about 'ol Joe? I don't live in AZ and have no plans to visit anytime soon.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

You little f.ag, you were screaming about SB1070 like a little girl. You must be afraid.

While you're an anti-immigrant immigrant weeping like a tranny grandma.

The reason I was "screaming" about SB 1070 is that I think it is the wrong way to go about it. It's unconstitutional and it affects everybody, not just illegal immigrants. If it's allowed to stand, whats next? Each State producing their own immigration laws, international trade agreements, diplomatic staff and make foreign policy? If so then it's no longer the USA but the Independent States of America.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Come on Sheriff Joe, i am here, u wont find anything against me, u will spend hours and days just bcuz of my accent, color, and looks. God forbid if any robbery or murder happen during the time u r wasting on me, what would do than SHERIFF JOE !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    The reason I was "screaming" about SB 1070 is that I think it is the wrong way to go about it. It's unconstitutional and it affects everybody, not just illegal immigrants. If it's allowed to stand, whats next? Each State producing their own immigration laws, international trade agreements, diplomatic staff and make foreign policy? If so then it's no longer the USA but the Independent States of America. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>