50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: need advised please

I put my application for naturalization, (I have a green card) a year and a half earlier, got confussed about dates, anyway Ins sent me the form with money order, pictures and a letter explaining I was uneligible at this time, need 3 years of continous residence, that I needed to apply no more than 3 months earlier. My question is: is this gonna be a problem on my status? I'm planning a trip out of the US and I'm worried if it can be a problem at the entry port.

I put my application for naturalization, (I have a green card) a year and a half earlier, got confussed about dates, anyway Ins sent me the form with money order, pictures and a letter explaining I was uneligible at this time, need 3 years of continous residence, that I needed to apply no more than 3 months earlier. My question is: is this gonna be a problem on my status? I'm planning a trip out of the US and I'm worried if it can be a problem at the entry port.

I don't see why it would be a problem.

thank you markc for your response, I guess I'm getting worried about nothing.

few months back i sent my passport to D.C for H1B renewal stamp. When i got it back it came with renewal stamp and also there were 2 ** underneath my picture. anybody know if this is something new ? any help would be appreciated.