1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: INFORMATION I GOT FROM MOSCOW ABOUT VISAS

PCA
    Information I got from Moscow
    Mon Sep 9 04:27:19 2002

Today, I had my lady contact someone that she knows and works at the consulate, my fiancee was told by this person, that visas will start being issue within a couple of months from the time of the interviews.

My lady also asked her a question about some passport being returned, some that had been kept by the consulate and about some people being told to send them. To this the lady responded, "some people got their passport returned just in case they will need them to travel somewhere else since there are some places in the Russian federation in which you now need an international passport to move around.

She advised my lady not to send her passport to the consulate in any way no matter how secure she think it may be, because they might get loss; and it will take people a long time to get another one in Russia. she said "is better to hand delivered it, but there is no need for it.The consulate have everything they need from the people that was interviewed and to apply the visa stamp it takes no time, everything will be done the same day people will be contacted and inform to get them". (visas).

On the question about the notices of action from INS send to the consulate in which some of them will expire soon as it is our case. She was told "not to worry about it, the consulate will extend those automatically".

To the cause of the delays, "the consulate is at this time updating equipment and transferring information to them to better check the records of all applicants for security reason required by law,she added, that before they did not had such equipment or a way to check this information ultil after the person was here in USA, before all it took was the police report, but now they will be connected more direct with securities agencies here in USA".

About why they stoped so suddenly to give visas? "the consulate before July of this year was ignorant about all this changes, no one knew the reason, everyone was getting misinformation including people that work at the consulate, but now she has been told that everything will be back to normal within the end of this month.

PCA
    Information I got from Moscow
    Mon Sep 9 04:27:19 2002

Today, I had my lady contact someone that she knows and works at the consulate, my fiancee was told by this person, that visas will start being issue within a couple of months from the time of the interviews.

My lady also asked her a question about some passport being returned, some that had been kept by the consulate and about some people being told to send them. To this the lady responded, "some people got their passport returned just in case they will need them to travel somewhere else since there are some places in the Russian federation in which you now need an international passport to move around.

She advised my lady not to send her passport to the consulate in any way no matter how secure she think it may be, because they might get loss; and it will take people a long time to get another one in Russia. she said "is better to hand delivered it, but there is no need for it.The consulate have everything they need from the people that was interviewed and to apply the visa stamp it takes no time, everything will be done the same day people will be contacted and inform to get them". (visas).

On the question about the notices of action from INS send to the consulate in which some of them will expire soon as it is our case. She was told "not to worry about it, the consulate will extend those automatically".

To the cause of the delays, "the consulate is at this time updating equipment and transferring information to them to better check the records of all applicants for security reason required by law,she added, that before they did not had such equipment or a way to check this information ultil after the person was here in USA, before all it took was the police report, but now they will be connected more direct with securities agencies here in USA".

About why they stoped so suddenly to give visas? "the consulate before July of this year was ignorant about all this changes, no one knew the reason, everyone was getting misinformation including people that work at the consulate, but now she has been told that everything will be back to normal within the end of this month.

That's nice to hear.... Keep it up...