50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: removal case

anybody knows,i have a court heraring for cancellation of removal, my only concern is about hardship, my son is getting counseling at school
    and is going to get special help for classes, but also is going to get counseling at kaiser permanente, is this a strong case to use as a referal or should go thru my daugther is going to
    GATE program for talented kids, any information in english or spanish will be appreciated.
    euriel

anybody knows,i have a court heraring for cancellation of removal, my only concern is about hardship, my son is getting counseling at school
    and is going to get special help for classes, but also is going to get counseling at kaiser permanente, is this a strong case to use as a referal or should go thru my daugther is going to
    GATE program for talented kids, any information in english or spanish will be appreciated.
    euriel

I can tell you that being at GATE is not a big deal according to INS. my daughter is at GATE but this did not help.
    try to read some previous posts on this board they were really interesting and constructive. they explained what's hardship and how to prove it.

good luck

The i-601 waiver's qualifying relative is only the spouse or parent (LPR, USC), but I guess the Cancellation of Removal includes the children.

Like what hello had mentioned, read some previous posts regarding hardship waiver. A good presentation is necessary.

afriend,

i think hardship to the usc kids too is involved in that I-601 hardship, isn't it ???

Click the link below, it should also say in the letter from INS. I will send you an email to give you some ideas.

http://www.rreeves.com/pub_204.htm

A waiver for misrepresentation at entry is now authorized only for an immigrant who is the spouse, son, or daughter of a U.S. citizen or
    permanent resident. These relationships are the only qualified relatives permitted for the alien seeking a waiver. Immigrants who are the parents of citizens or lawful permanent residents no longer qualify for consideration.

Hi afriend, my case is for the 10years and parents of usc kids, i had been reading a lot but its not clear how can i present my case strongly,my son is having emotional problems according to kasier, he was evaluated for adhd but came negative, they give me referral for physicologist and counseling, maybe according to them also some medicine, also he's grades are poor
    even he works hard on homework, will be evaluated by school since we request special help for him.
    what do you think. any inputs will be welcome.
    my email es also eborrego@atmel.com

thank you afriend for the link

According to some lawyer's site, this is the only relief to adjust status if your only qualifying relative is your USC Children, this is very difficult but not impossible. I have just read recently in this website ilw.com, an approval case of a mexican native with six children. I will send you an email.

Hi, Afriend, iam from Mexico, been in the USA since 1988, I have 2 USC kids 8 and 9 years old,
    but just my son is getting counseling for behavior at school and the counselor told me she has to see him the Hi, Afriend, iam from Mexico, been in the USA since 1988, I have 2 USC kids 8 and 9 years old,
    but just my son is getting counseling for behavior at school and the counselor told me she whole year, also was checked by adhd but came negative, still kaiser want to check with counseling wiHi, Afriend, iam from Mexico, been in the USA since 1988, I have 2 USC kids 8 and 9 years old,
    but just my son is getting counseling for behavior at school and the counselor told me she th phsycologist. I had been reading a lot everywhere in internet also go library but still ignore exactluy how to present my case on these bases, also my kids dont' want to go back to Mexico, they see programs from overthere and they told me they don't wanto to go. tough decision.
    i also print papers about mexico which is number 1 in kiddnaping, number 1 in use of drugs and new addicts.
    etc.
    I really apreciate all help you can give me
    thanks.
    Euriel
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: <eborrego@atmel.com>
    Cc: <blessed_one@hotmail.com>
    Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 12:21 PM
    Subject: ILW Board: Afriend

> Hi,
    >
    > In addition to what I have mentioned to you, I am assuming that you have a
    > good lawyer, this is a tough case.
    > Your children's heatlh plays a major role in your waiver also your country's
    > condition, from what country you came from?
    > I may be able to give you some sites about it. The Mexican mother
    > demostrated one of her hardship was her mother, father, siblings are all
    > here in the US, in short her ties are stronger here in the US. And of
    > course there are some others. I will search for that article and I will
    > forward it.
    >
    > God bless you!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >