50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Green Card after the fact

My ex-wife did not get a Green Card and she has returned to China. She is evil and a low life con artist. She evidently returned there voluntarily 2 months ago. She did re-marry a US Citizen w/o the Green Card last year. This fool helped her set me up in a false D-V case almost 3 years ago which failed. This new husband of hers has a history of mental illness, history of domestic violence againt his ex-wifes and was declared legally insane by the courts when he incited a panic 4 years ago.
    He has filed a new application for her to get the Green Card although she is in China now. There is suppose to be a new law on the books concerning this. Has anyone heard of this new law?

My ex-wife did not get a Green Card and she has returned to China. She is evil and a low life con artist. She evidently returned there voluntarily 2 months ago. She did re-marry a US Citizen w/o the Green Card last year. This fool helped her set me up in a false D-V case almost 3 years ago which failed. This new husband of hers has a history of mental illness, history of domestic violence againt his ex-wifes and was declared legally insane by the courts when he incited a panic 4 years ago.
    He has filed a new application for her to get the Green Card although she is in China now. There is suppose to be a new law on the books concerning this. Has anyone heard of this new law?

The law says that Iif USCIS determined that the first marriage was fraudulent for purposes of getting a green card, then there is (supposedly) a permament bar on getting another green card thrugh marriage. Routinely this is beat this through false allegations of DV.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    The law says that Iif USCIS determined that the first marriage was fraudulent for purposes of getting a green card, then there is (supposedly) a permament bar on getting another green card thrugh marriage. Routinely this is beat this through false allegations of DV. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously (SUPPOSEDLY) is The correct answer! Law = Zero When Those Of Above Pick and Choose (Which?) Laws to Enforce!! GRAB BAG!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    If this girl came here on a K-1 her status expired after 90 days. Since no AOS occurred she would have accrued illegal presence beginning on the 91st day. With all this happening over the period of a couple years she just earned herself a nice and dandy 10 year ban. No kids, no hardship, no I-601, tough tootles. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bravo!!!! Yet Is This reality??? laws broken = Yes!!! The loopholes others already aware!!!!! Planning Far beyond!!! immigration, naturalization = Succeed at all cost!!!! It only requires "ONE" to succeed! Save the family, Secure The plan!! Only one is necessary To Attain The Goal!!! This is USA mistake!!!! Those Of Fraud Very tricky!!!! Those confused? Are Probably Honest!!! Immigrants That Worked Hard for truth, Followed The rules! Yet Many Play Outside of The rules!!! Manipulation, Deciet! Games!!!! The Honest immigrants With Morals, Values, Self respect, deserve To Succeed!!! Unfortunately those of fraud And Games Make It more Difficult For The good, decent people!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    ICE man cometh! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The OP said she was in China, so what does this have to do with ICE???

Look at his previous posts, as some mentioned before she could have gone through the VAWA.

What baffles me is TylerJohn, you were married for only 60 days and divorced in July 2006 yet you still concerned what she is doing?

You need to move on and be thankful that you got out of it when you did and not responsible for her.

You said the restraining order has now finished, yet she is in China anyways.

Why are you so concerned about her business with her current husband anyways?
    I think some of what you are saying is speculation just like what 4now mentioned before.

I understand you are upset over the domestic violence accusation against you, but what is worrying is are you stalking her or something? 3 years on and you are still wanting to get into her business with someone else and immigration.

Move on, forget her.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Perhaps some posters here don't know that ICE agents are posted in China and they investigate fraud there.

Sprint perhaps this person doesn't want the same thing to happen to another innocent American Citizen! Did that ever cross your mind?

Once a liar always a liar. Regardless of your situation, lies have a way of catching up with you.

I know for myself I still pray for anyone who meets my ex that they are smarter and wiser than I was or they will travel down the road of HEL*. I say nothing and do nothing but still I pray for any person that may now or in the future get involved with him.