50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dont have a valid ssn what can do?

i was brought here when i was 8 years. i was givin a ssn but it wasnt a legal one i guess you can call it a bootleg. i just finished hs and i want to go to college to study pre-med. but the college wont accept me cuz of my ssn what can i do

i was brought here when i was 8 years. i was givin a ssn but it wasnt a legal one i guess you can call it a bootleg. i just finished hs and i want to go to college to study pre-med. but the college wont accept me cuz of my ssn what can i do

Someone12
    no, it's not 'bootleg' - it's called stolen or fraudulent, just like you and your lowlife parents.

Monimora: You can always return to your country of origin, and go to college there!

Your parents are the ones who are totally responsible for your current predicament...they brought you to America illegally. I am always amazed at the words that illegal aliens invent to describe things -

an illegal aliens morphs into an undocumented worker;

America's immigration system becomes the broken immigration bureaucracy - as if an illegal alien who didn't even try to immigrate legally would know whether it was broken or not;

a stolen or fraudulent social security number becomes a bootleg social security number.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

It's about time that every state enacted the equivalent of Arizona's SB1070.

I'm sure by now monimora you've become immune to the insults by the likes of S12 and DevilDoll. They simply don't understand nor want to understand your difficult situation. Everything is so easy in their world. Just "go back home" is their mantra.

Unfortunately monimora, as you are finding out some States have enacted laws that prohibit public colleges from taking illegal immigrants. Your choices are either go to a private college or move to a different State.

S12 and DevilDoll, this is someone who would be a great asset to the USA. Finishing HS and going to medical college. Why would you want to deny him/her of that? The US needs medical staff urgently. Doctors and nurses don't grow on trees. He/she didn't voluntarily to come to the USA illegally at age 8. This is one reason why the DREAM Act is needed.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

A valuable contributor like Faisal Shahzad.

A da-mn sight more valuable than your fat a-ss.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

WOW! See, this is where bleeding-heart liberals, like Brit, prove that their opinions are totally removed from reality.

In Brit's view, anyone...and I mean anyone...gets a free pass - just so long as they show disrespect and loathing for America.

Witness Brit's opinion - above - that the previously-mentioned terrorist, Faisal Shahzad, is "more valuable" than a patriotic American.

Just to qualify my earlier statement since DevilDoll has no clue as to what he/she is saying. I was comparing fedNUT to monimora, ie. a pre-med student being more valuable than his fat a-ss.

Fat a-ss = fedNUT not Faisal Shahzad, Comprende??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    WOW! See, this is where bleeding-heart liberals, like Brit, prove that their opinions are totally removed from reality.

In Brit's view, anyone...and I mean anyone...gets a free pass - just so long as they show disrespect and loathing for America.

Witness Brit's opinion - above - that the previously-mentioned terrorist, Faisal Shahzad, is "more valuable" than a patriotic American. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Disrespect and loathing for America? I strongly disagree. It's the opposite, immigrants love and cherish America so much, that's why they want to come and stay (in the first place), no matter what, and in whatever manner. And that's the truth.

It's just that there's a serious disconnect between those who want to come and stay and the current host country's conditions and varying sentiments for allowing them to stay. The government and the populace partly say yes and partly no. Yet at day's end, after heated exchanges of rhetorics and slogans, the disconnect remains unchanged - if nothing else, it just becomes even wider and much deeper.