50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can a USC daughter be a qualifying relative for I601.

Trying to immigration my mother. I am 32 years old and was born in USA.

My mother came into the U.S 5 years ago, illegally. I have been told that my mother needs to leave the country?. Also someone told me I cannot submit a waiver for her because I do not qualify?. Is this true. I will be lost without my mother.

Trying to immigration my mother. I am 32 years old and was born in USA.

My mother came into the U.S 5 years ago, illegally. I have been told that my mother needs to leave the country?. Also someone told me I cannot submit a waiver for her because I do not qualify?. Is this true. I will be lost without my mother.

No, you cannot. She needs to go back and apply for an immigrant visa the legal way.

Someone12
    Fortunately, those who think that they are above the law (and those who aid and abet these same lowlifes) won't find any way out...because no matter how much you supposed 'need your mom', she is toast....why? Because you are not a qualifying relative for her....(though you both lack ethics and respect for our laws)...a little piece from the INA...(showing that there will not be a waiver available for your ethically challenged mother)...
    "...The applicant must establish that their U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident spouse, parent, or the K visa petitioner would suffer extreme hardship if the application were denied"

note the key word..."the APPLICANT" (your lawbreaking mother)...you are not her spouse or parent....oh well....that's what happens when arrogant enema bag cleaners thumb their nose at our rules....have a nice day.

Someone12
    Not only are you ethically challenged, your grammar skills are just slightly above those of a second grader...
    "trying to immigration my mother..."...didn't our public schools teach you anything? Or are you as dense as a box of Kotex?

Katalina: If only you and your mother hadn't thought that you were too important to respect America's laws and sovereignty.

If you had followed the rules, your mom would already have been living legally in America for SEVERAL years...instead of living illegally and making it impossible to immigrate legally.

Once your mother leaves America, she will be subject to a bar of ten years.

Wait a minute: There has to be more to the story. If you are 32 and born in the US, your mother must have been here before???? How is it that you were born in the US without your mother present?

Has your mother ever been married and perhaps to an American citizen?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

dont believe someone who told you you dont need waiver ( No hard feeling someone12, I didnot refer you here). spell the facts.. you will get answer.. you may have to hear anti immigration bashing for a while .. but you will get there..
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Someone12
    sorry Mohan..there is NO waiver for parents read the INA

well In origional post describe "Also Someone told me I cannot" I meant that someone.. not you...Someone12.
    I guess I have pretty much very good Idea about INA and 8 CFR. I want origional post to be define clearly about question, not to speculate so ppl can answer.
    FYI
    waivers chapters are vast and many atorney didn't know all either. waivers has to do with congress intended when prospective waivers were discussed and implemented in the CFR, there are cases Published and non published and there are private cases, all has to be taken in account first to see if the related waiver ever filed and approved, if not then case hs to be studied and argued according to the intended Law requirement and can be win that will become precedent decision.
    this is the reason any good attorney just dont believe on clients words but the paperwork he see and calculate the factor of wining the case. Of course there are risk factor of the attorney who dont want to jeportized his relationship with the judge and Service councelor either.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..