50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Ideal Wife

This woman won't be calling the domestic violence hotline !!! Now THIS is a wife !!!

http://www.loveme.com/women/info107575.htm

Michael,

You are too obsessed with yourself to have a wife. No one in their right mind would marry such a self-centered person as yourself. You may as well get used to the idea of living alone, because with your attitude, you don't deserve a loving mate. Sorry, but truth can hurt.

Time for some thread ***ping I think. You have gone tooooo far now Michael. You crossed the line with your lies and defamation.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Or do I have to remind everyone how you desperately tried to arrange a "discrete meeting" with me in Maryland the week you husband was away or the adulterous relationship you had with Hudson?
    Oh please, don't flatter yourself. My husband hasn't been away since the 24 years ago that I married him. Try another one. In fact, we work together and so 24/7 would make it difficult for either one of us to have another relationship. Go pick on someone your own size, SOM.

Or do I have to remind everyone how you desperately tried to arrange a "discrete meeting" with me in Maryland the week you husband was away or the adulterous relationship you had with Hudson?
    And, btw, you are too stupid to pay attention to where I live. I've made multiple references. Why would I meet up with you in Maryland? You are a dreamer - lol!! I haven't had any adulterous relationships with anyone here - maybe some are disappointed that never happened, but oh well - such is life!!!!

oh stop lying. Your credibility was destroyed with the Hudson scandal. And why does Sprint keep saying she is going to stop stalking me but stalks me on every post I make? You say you are not obsessed with me but your actions do not match your words,. STOP STALKING ME !!! Both of you. Do not read or reply to any of my posts since you claim you are not obsessed with me.

It seems people have missed the point of my post with this nonsense; did anyone notice that the woman is holding a gun??? What is that about?? I thought it was funny but these feminazis had to ruin the post with their stalking.

I think Sprint wants a spanking from SOM.

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    I think Sprint wants a spanking from SOM.
    She is a big bottomed girl; I would have loved to have been in the room when her husband beat her up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be horse-whipped for making a statement like this. Shame on you!!!!