50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Got my Oath on Oct 2, 2009

Fianllay after three years or rangling, three N-400 submissions, two I-751 submissions, one removal proceeding atendance, I got my oath on Oct 2, 2009. Is this normal or was i picked out of the crowd. Did I deserve this? What you say. Compared to other aliens, how severe you describe my experience. Fair, mild, extreme or borderline extreme please read my other posts to get case background. hey sonof michael, please get a life. nice to see you that you still hang around after three years time
    Mr. S MALI AOS marriage to usc 1/02 divorce usc 7/04 i-751 aprv 9/04 remarry 3/06 n-400 10/06 wife enter on f-1 5/07 nta 5/07 751 waiver 6/07 removal terminated 11/07 2nd n-400 12/07 gc revoked 1/08 natz interv 8/08 natz denied 9/08 n-336 denied 10/0

Fianllay after three years or rangling, three N-400 submissions, two I-751 submissions, one removal proceeding atendance, I got my oath on Oct 2, 2009. Is this normal or was i picked out of the crowd. Did I deserve this? What you say. Compared to other aliens, how severe you describe my experience. Fair, mild, extreme or borderline extreme please read my other posts to get case background. hey sonof michael, please get a life. nice to see you that you still hang around after three years time
    Mr. S MALI AOS marriage to usc 1/02 divorce usc 7/04 i-751 aprv 9/04 remarry 3/06 n-400 10/06 wife enter on f-1 5/07 nta 5/07 751 waiver 6/07 removal terminated 11/07 2nd n-400 12/07 gc revoked 1/08 natz interv 8/08 natz denied 9/08 n-336 denied 10/0

Another fraudster beats the system !!!

99.9% of citizenship applicants go through with no problems. Only those with fraud or criminal activity have any problems. What was your problem?

out of that 0.01 percent application add about 0.005 as due to bungling of USCIS? I was the victim of USCIS lazyness and bungling and losing files. Kabeesh.

A lost file would have been their responsibility to fix. Should have gone to an attorney when the problem first arose.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by summerfield:
    Fianllay after three years or rangling, three N-400 submissions, two I-751 submissions, one removal proceeding atendance, I got my oath on Oct 2, 2009. Is this normal or was i picked out of the crowd. Did I deserve this? What you say. Compared to other aliens, how severe you describe my experience. Fair, mild, extreme or borderline extreme please read my other posts to get case background. hey sonof michael, please get a life. nice to see you that you still hang around after three years time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Summerfield,

Congrats on becoming a USC!!! Your timeline seems to be a bit excessive, but they weren't processing as efficiently as they are today. Britguy's timeline was also long. I'll bet if both of you had to apply today, the process would go more quickly.

Anyway, you're done, so celebrate!!!!

Well let me give you some feed back on the USCIS; They called me for an Interview for the Adjudcation Officer in 2007
    They have a test of three hours and all questions asked has nothing to do with the Immigrations, or citizenship matters.
    All stupied questions were asked in that paper.
    When I applyed I clearly wrote to then I have worked for USDOS handling Non Immigration, Immigration, and Citizenship for 20 years.
    with the outstanding services provided to the customers.
    I dont think they have ever read my resume in which I have explain all they what is required by laws to see and get hold of things.
    But due to lack of knowledge of INA, FAM, and CFR this is what happens to general publice 90% of them come to collect their pay checks, and drink Coffee.
    After the test they sent the slectee to Georgia for 6weeks training. No you can imagin how they will work..one file will move in three days time if he is realy looking into that case..
    When I used to get the I-130 many documents were missingI was at los to understand how they have approved it...I used to put the objections and returned them...
    Onetime they have sent a blanket petition pf a company with letter say approved...
    This is the condition of that Depatrment...
    summerfield: had to pay the price for others who ever are employed by the department..
    You can get a job in any Government Depatrment if you have a backing of that agency..

Kumar just hit the nail on the head. They don't want someone whose efficient and knows what they are doing because it makes the others look bad! LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."