50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CENSORS REMARKS,BEOFRE POSTING,OTHER THEN IMMIGRATION MATTER .

SITE MANAGER

http://discuss.ilw.com
    My Request to SITE MANAGER to take a note of those people who write
    ABOUT HATE AND OTHER THING ON THIS BOARD, OTHER THEN IMMIGRATION MATTER.
    IF POSSIBLE BLOCK THEM.
    OR BEFORE POSTING CENSORS REMARKS WHICH IS NOT APPROPRIATE. Edit them and then Post it.
    This is my suggestion to

SITE MANAGER

My Request to SITE MANAGER to take a note of those people who write
    ABOUT HATE AND OTHER THING ON THIS BOARD, OTHER THEN IMMIGRATION MATTER.
    IF POSSIBLE BLOCK THEM.
    OR BEFORE POSTING CENSORS REMARKS WHICH IS NOT APPROPRIATE. Edit them and then Post it.
    This is my suggestion to

I very much agree with the the writer. We should try to restrict to immigration matters. If we do have to spill over to other matters and issues, then "PLEASE, mind your language, " and no hate mongers please. If A is displaying hate for B, nothing is proved except that A is an insane person. Lets discuss. NOt fight. Constructive argument is healhty.

I agree with guest-111's idea of having POSTING CENSORS on this board.

Really necessary. Thanks for your suggestion.

Hate, racism, or any other kind of inconsequent segregation does not do any good to this forum.

Just one question: By IMMIGRATION MATTERS you mean just legal and administrative procedures (such as Green Card and Visa applications, etc.)...

... or - in your opinion - users could also discuss the inseparable implications (economical, political, social, etc.) tied to the subject?

Yes, it has to be for Immigration information only. There should be no place for hate crimes and lewd postings. It should be properly sensored and people who post such items should be blocked from posting any messages.
    Some people are posting messages using others' name, it is also immoral and should be stopped. I had found one message written by somebody under my name. Shame on such person who cannot use his own name.
    God bless America.

Thanks, Umesh Passi.
    IMHO, a quick registration via secure system should be required prior to any posting. Maybe a confirmed email address or phone number should be enough. User names must be unique, password protected and traceable by mediators. Abusers could be reported and admonished or even expelled. I've seen some reckless messages posted under names like "Mohan", "Alannbert" and "Brownfox" but not the real ones, and this is really frustrating.

I understand your not wanting to see unpleasant remarks ,or things that you think are unrelated to the subject. And no one wants to see hurtfull remarks.But all your suggestions ,with all due respect, are un-American. While being free to express yourselves, the other side of the coin is that you will hear or read some things that you don't agree with .But the reason that free speech is the first right listed in the Bill of Rights,is that without it, we could not maintain the others. The idea is that what you think and say are not a crime until you act.I think you w ill have to get used to this idea if you are going to live here.Think of it as a safety valve. A way for people to vent frustations without doing any real harm.Free speech has served us well in the past few hundred years. I don't think Americans want to give it up.

I am with you, Guest too!

BTW - I'm American as you

I do beleive in the freedom of expression and right to free speech and every civilized country in the world guard it as their sacred fundamental right.
    I am not an American by birth but I am a human beign who also enjoys the same rights as other civlized people do.I will stand by you to express your view even if it invokes great displeasure (could have some strong words).
    But this is an immigration portal where people post their experience's, advices and views regarding immigration and I think they should keep it relating to this topic.
    Instead of people uniting for their common goal ( solving their immigration problems) they are just getting divided and are getting hateful of each other

I do want to know what you think, and then reason, support your opinion and/or defend mine... that's mainly what help us to grow as Human Beings - not only as Americans.

Unfortunately, it's not an exclusive matter of unpleasant remarks, but the abuse of impersonation.

If I am "Porthos" in this statement, I want to be "Porthos" throughout the board and make sure I grant my viewpoint and my responsibilities.