free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-751 Approval not yet

My receipt date for I-751 is Nov7th/2002. The BCIS has already processed the application with this recipt date over 3 months ago(i was following that). I do a case status referal last month and i get a response that case is pending review/update! How can it be pending while they have moved on to other receipt dates long time ago? Any explanation?

My receipt date for I-751 is Nov7th/2002. The BCIS has already processed the application with this recipt date over 3 months ago(i was following that). I do a case status referal last month and i get a response that case is pending review/update! How can it be pending while they have moved on to other receipt dates long time ago? Any explanation?

Omar ...

Call them up couple of times and ask about it....take help of congressman ... that might be helpful....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ...Pasha

If you refer to Sammy's posts yesterday, then you will see that most I751's are being called up for interview. The status of "pending review and update" might mean that your file is in line to be looked at shortly wherein perhaps they wil inform you of an upcoming interview date. Or alternaively it might also mean that your file has precipitated some questions from BCIS which they wish to follow up on.

JohnDoe,

See "If I751 denied, EAD is not necessarily extended" thread.

Omar1010,

You have a long way before you will hear on your I-751. I filed in January of 2002, and I also called BCIS a month ago, so they can do a case referal. They told me that I would hear back from my service center in 3 to 4 weeks about my case. It's has been 5 weeks, and no letter. I called again on Monday this week. Guess what, they forwarded another referal (second one). The friendly operator told me that when they did their referal the first time, their computer froze up, and it might have not gone thru. I simply give up. Good luck and I hope that your wait is shorter than mine.

Daniel,

What SC did you file at?

????? Did I miss something? A Long way to go?? Omar you never told us what Service Center you filed at. Makes a difference you know. If you filed at Vermont SC the average time frame has been running at 22 months. If you are at Tex S C it has been running less than 12 months. 751 petitions only.

Even more curious.... How are you checking your 751 online? Unless something new has occured, 751 and couple others cannot be checked online for case status/approval. Did something change?