Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Processing Dates published!

Heya!

I noticed that www.uscis.gov posted new service centers processing times. Last time they did it was Jan 4th (released Dec 17-18th if recall correctly). This time it says the dates were released on Jan 7th and posted on Jan 16th!

Are they really gonna post new processing dates every week?! That would be way too cool.

The app I'm waiting on is I-824 (transfer of an approved I-130 to consulate for DCF processing) in CSC and Jan 4th dates said they were processing Oct 14th receipt date. This posting says they already working on Dec 16th apps!!! The date moved two(!) months in two and a half weeks?

any thoughts on that anybody?

Heya!

I noticed that www.uscis.gov posted new service centers processing times. Last time they did it was Jan 4th (released Dec 17-18th if recall correctly). This time it says the dates were released on Jan 7th and posted on Jan 16th!

Are they really gonna post new processing dates every week?! That would be way too cool.

The app I'm waiting on is I-824 (transfer of an approved I-130 to consulate for DCF processing) in CSC and Jan 4th dates said they were processing Oct 14th receipt date. This posting says they already working on Dec 16th apps!!! The date moved two(!) months in two and a half weeks?

any thoughts on that anybody?

i dont believe it you guys...in the previous update, orlando was processing June 29 2001 I-485 applications, but now they are doing the May 27 2001??????? Whats going on here? Are they working backwards or simply retarded?? aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh......
    Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

I posted that the processing dates for service centers were updated on January 7th on January 7th. However, district offices were posted yesterday.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...1&m=1626060735

Just so you know, those dates are posted generally without ANY input from the places that are represented. I can only tell you that those dates are a subject of much amusement to those who know better.

So, BronzeLady, you're saying that you "know better"?! Then why don't you share it with the rest of us fools over here!

I thought I just DID share it with you? People get locked into those dates and I am just cautioning you that whoever is in charge of assembling the dates for posting on the websites is not calling every office and asking "Say what applications are you currently processing?".

So are you saying that the "processing dates" are just chosen at random? There's no central reporting system?

All I know is that what is reported is not what ends up in the report. I don't think it is chosen at random I think it's a question of making things look better than what they really are.

Sometimes the report makes things look worse than they really are also. Sometimes the date will drop back from where it was the last time report was done but someone will post that they got notification of theirs being processed and their date is later than processing times report. There was a post on here at one point, possibly from Sammy, that said one reason the date might drop back is that perhaps an application had been being held while waiting on answers to questions, etc. and then was able to be processed.