50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Help for I-129F Consulate/Embassy Forms Please

Would people be willing to share what forms they received in the Packet #3 and #4 at their respective consulates/embassys in the foreign country? I am trying to prepare my fiance and I would like a good idea what forms he will have to complete once the he receives Packet #3. Thank you for your help.

Would people be willing to share what forms they received in the Packet #3 and #4 at their respective consulates/embassys in the foreign country? I am trying to prepare my fiance and I would like a good idea what forms he will have to complete once the he receives Packet #3. Thank you for your help.

The following is from the checklist on the packet 3 from Mumbai who I am dealing with *sigh*:
    1. Separate valid passport
    2. Two filled DS-156 forms
    3. Birth certificate plus duplicate
    4. Marriage certificate plus duplicate
    5. Any divorce certificates for you or your wife of prior marriages
    6. Wedding photographs al***, letters, cards and telephone bills of applicant and petitioner
    7. Affidavit of Support (I-134) with job and bank letter.
    8. Demand draft of Rs. 4,900/- issued in the name of "American Consulate General Mumbai."

Also, I filed K3 as I'm already married, so it may be different for a finance, but in general should be about the same. The K4, which is supposed 2b in the mail this week *sigh*, has the medical exam info, and 2 forms, and appointment letter. Most of the consulate websites (Delhi for sure), has the packet 4 info in detail.

Well that'll teach me to answer before my first cup of coffee in the morning. Sorry Billie, specifically are the forms below:

Complete the OF-179 Biographic Data form, available from the Embassy at no charge.
    Complete two copies of form DS-156, and one copy of DS-156K, the supplemental form to the DS-156 for nonimmigrant fiancé/fiancée visa applications. Do not sign the supplemental form.

http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/wwwhk.html

Hey Julie,
    My questions is that if this is a K1 visa for fieance then the DS-156K form also comes in packet #3 right? I am just asking I am not sure.

Thanks very much for the replys. I would appreciate any others willing to share their experience with the Packet #3 and #4. Take care.

I'm still looking for more information regarding the forms issued at the foreign consulate in a K-1 Fiance Visa case. I'm going to visit my fiance next month and I want to take copies of the forms just to review so things will move quickly once the process gets to his consulate. I would very much appreciate a list of the forms you/your fiance completed abroad. Thank you.