50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I Hire an Attorney for My Immigration Applications?

Thank you for reading this thread.

I am a citizen of Mexico and I am in the United States on a student visa, and I recently married a United States citizen in California. I am ready to file my immigration applications, but I heard that they are very difficult to complete especially when my English is not as perfect. I also heard that if I make a mistake it could cause irreparable damages to my immigration case. I went to see a few immigration attorneys but all of them want to charge me $2000 or more. I don't have enough money as a student but I wanted to get my adjustment of status done right.

I recently saw an ad on a reputable discussion forum about a long-term consultation program with an US immigration law firm and I contacted their office. For a flat fee, the law firm will act as my legal consultant for a year. After I signed up, they forwarded me all of the immigration applications that I will need for my application. In addition, I received a list of essential documents that I needed to produce for my immigration applications. Needless to say, my applications were all approved within normal schedule time.

What's even more amazing is that I saved a lot of attorney's fees and that I got all of my immigration applications done without leaving the comfort of my own home. I just wanted to share this good news with everyone.

Originally posted by attorney of immigration:

I am a citizen of Mexico and I am in the United States on a student visa, and I recently married a United States citizen in California. I am ready to file my immigration applications, but I heard that they are very difficult to complete especially when my English is not as perfect. I also heard that if I make a mistake it could cause irreparable damages to my immigration case. I went to see a few immigration attorneys but all of them want to charge me $2000 or more. I don't have enough money as a student but I wanted to get my adjustment of status done right.

I recently saw an ad on a reputable discussion forum about a long-term consultation program with an US immigration law firm and I contacted their office. For a flat fee, the law firm will act as my legal consultant for a year. After I signed up, they forwarded me all of the immigration applications that I will need for my application. In addition, I received a list of essential documents that I needed to produce for my immigration applications. Needless to say, my applications were all approved within normal schedule time.

What's even more amazing is that I saved a lot of attorney's fees and that I got all of my immigration applications done without leaving the comfort of my own home. I just wanted to share this good news with everyone.
    Hello and welcome to the forum. First, congrats on your marriage.

It really depends whether your spouse or you are confortale filling out immigration forms. If you are a student, the legal services or your international affairs office may provide free help with your forms. If you have any specific issues that might complicate the adjustment process, you might want to consider an attorney. but if your spouse is a USC and you have ocmplied with your visa, an immigration attorney may not be necessary, just patience.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Congratualtions! Normally, if all is good and clear, immigration cases do go through quickly. Only if mistakes are made, documents lost etc. the process is delayed.

Good Luck!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by attorney of immigration:

Hello and welcome to the forum. First, congrats on your marriage.

It really depends whether your spouse or you are confortale filling out immigration forms. If you are a student, the legal services or your international affairs office may provide free help with your forms. If you have any specific issues that might complicate the adjustment process, you might want to consider an attorney. but if your spouse is a USC and you have ocmplied with your visa, an immigration attorney may not be necessary, just patience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read the bold frontier where obviously one man has not followed. Its a done deal. Its over.
    Wake up Its too early for all that drinking

@ attorney of Imm
    Congrats on nice marketing move. Whatsamatta are you scared to post your site? You read the rules right..

LMAO!! Hi 5 4now!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    LMAO!! Hi 5 4now!
    Good catch 4now!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Whats Funny, I Saw It Probably Same Time and Usualy Pass These By. When I Saw Hudson's Response I Fell Out Of My Chair.LOL.
    Obviously Started Early. LOL. . Hudson. You made a funny and Did Not Even Know It. You Should Be Laughing Also!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Originally posted by attorney of immigration:

Attorney of imm. as you call yourself. Just reading through your thread, I didn't see much flaws in your English. If you can speak as much as you write, then you don't have any problem.

Just note that the title of your thread and its contents are totally different. Good luck.

This is really getting funnier by the minute. This guy is such a fraud. It's nice playing Sherlock Homes! Really!