publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: TO: MOHAN OR ANYONE ELSE(I-601) CAN WE FILE LAWSUIT AGAINST INS OFFICE IF THEY TAKE MORE TIME

MY I-601 WAIVER IS PENDING AT NEW DELHI INS OFFICE SINCE LAST APRIL. AFTER NUMBERS OF LETTERS FROM MY LOCAL CONGREEMAN I CAME TO KNOW THAT STILL THEY NEED TIME TO EVALUATE THIS CASE BECAUSE MY HUSBAND HAS NUMEROUS IMMIGRATION VIOLATIONS( AS PER THEM). I ONLY KNOW ONE. SO MY QUESTION IS THAT CAN WE FILE LAWSUIT IN REFERANCE OF SEPARATION OF FAMILY OR DISCRIMINATION OR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS DUE TO LENGHT OF TIME PERIOD?
    PLEASE ANSWER ME. IT IS URGENT.
    THANKS
    1974SNS

MY I-601 WAIVER IS PENDING AT NEW DELHI INS OFFICE SINCE LAST APRIL. AFTER NUMBERS OF LETTERS FROM MY LOCAL CONGREEMAN I CAME TO KNOW THAT STILL THEY NEED TIME TO EVALUATE THIS CASE BECAUSE MY HUSBAND HAS NUMEROUS IMMIGRATION VIOLATIONS( AS PER THEM). I ONLY KNOW ONE. SO MY QUESTION IS THAT CAN WE FILE LAWSUIT IN REFERANCE OF SEPARATION OF FAMILY OR DISCRIMINATION OR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS DUE TO LENGHT OF TIME PERIOD?
    PLEASE ANSWER ME. IT IS URGENT.
    THANKS
    1974SNS

There are a whole bunch of laws that do not allow - in particular foreign nationals or on their behalf - to file lawsuits against the BCIS (there is no such thing as INS anymoe).

If there are valid points in regard to YOU (U.S. citizen spouse?) extreme and unusual hardship, you could have some remedy but it is rather unlikely if he has previous immigration violations. What is the 601 for? medical inadmissiability? criminal and immigration offenses? some of these have chances of next to zero to obtain. Good luck!

Why not file a Writ of Mandamus so it gets adjudicated (except for the obvious reason that it could piss someone off and they deny it?