free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: removal procceeding

I have just gone through special registration. I came here on f-1 status and now im out of status since 2000, I have though been going to school taking 6-9 hours each semester and now this semester taking full time classess. I got married before to this lovely U.S citizen, who is my life. But after Jan'2003. I havent filled the paper work yet for marriage, I got detained and under removal proceedings. I have been getting feed backs from lots of people, I would like to at least get a hint for what I should do in this situation. Am i still eligible to file for the paper work 1-130 and i-485?waiting........ peace and love :X

I have just gone through special registration. I came here on f-1 status and now im out of status since 2000, I have though been going to school taking 6-9 hours each semester and now this semester taking full time classess. I got married before to this lovely U.S citizen, who is my life. But after Jan'2003. I havent filled the paper work yet for marriage, I got detained and under removal proceedings. I have been getting feed backs from lots of people, I would like to at least get a hint for what I should do in this situation. Am i still eligible to file for the paper work 1-130 and i-485?waiting........ peace and love :X

Dear Guest,
    I am in a situation similar like yours. I am into proceedings as I wasnt able to keep my F-1 Status and got married after I was put in proceedings.

It really doesnt matter if you were put in proceedings after you got married or not but it matters whether you filed your paper work before that or not.

You are still elligible to file for AOS, but not infront of the INS but the immigration judge. The only thing you can do now is file the form I-130 infront of the INS.

While you are in proceedings you wont be able to get immigration benefits such as Employment authorization and advance parole.

Once you have filed the I-130 with the INS, you will be called for an interview depending on what district office you file your paper work. If you get your I-130 approved when you go infront of the judge, the judge will let you adjust your status as long as you dont have any criminal issues.

So first thing first file. File I-130, then wait for the response from the INS and also wait for the court date from the immigration court. I would also suggest to get assistance of a good immigration lawyer. DO NOT go to the Immigration court without an attrney. And I would suggest to take your attorney to the I-130 interview too!

Hey Tommy!
    Thanks for taking time and giving me the information. Your information is very valuable to me. Hope fully the situation will get better, cant get any worse right now.
    Sorry to hear that you are in the same boat as me. I can only pray for people like you and me who have no bad intentions and are just normal people trying to live their lives to be treated right and avoid such a bad situation.
    Good Luck bro

Wrong... SO WRONG...

You don't discriminate when praying or you don't pick people... I have always prayed for Tommy (not even myself) even though he is a member of a different religion. You pray for bad people too, because if you don't they would never get better ... they would always stay at the same level...

Sorry Mr. Hornet
    My intentions were meant to hurt people who are lost in this society. Those who make this world a more difficult place to live, I have no prayers for them, people like these have hurt our ways of lives and have made it more difficult to enjoy a peaceful life here. They have a choice to choose between right and wrong...thats the difference between an animal and a human being who can differentiate between right and wrong.
    If your prayers are with those type of people as well then I suggest you get your head examined!!

My head doesn't need no examination,thank you, I think you assume I pray for their prosperity, but as usual, YOU ARE WRONG... I pray for their guidance, as well as yours...

Check out what my LORD says about it:

You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 5:38-48

Bushmaster.

What? who?