50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone seing what I am seing???

Hello everyone,

I was searching around the web couple days ago and came accross this white house website.
    However, what strucked me is that this site is very impolite and straight out disrespect the US Government but yet the name is quite close to the real white house website.

I hope it is just me seing it but please tell me if you see what I see, the insults and all the things said on the site.
    Here's the link to the site:
    http://www.whitehouse.net
    If you cannot click on it, please Click Here.

You might want to refresh your screen a couple time as they have other hidden pages that come up when refreshed.

Is this kind of stuff allowed?

The last time I watched the news Microsoft was trying to shut down some kid website in Canada because the name of his website was almost according to them same to theirs..
    Microsoft for Bill Gates and MikeRawsoft for the Kid.

Why can't the goverment put a stop onto these ?

Lat year, whitehouse.com was a **** site now it's some sort of a real estate website.

Strange.

Hello everyone,

I was searching around the web couple days ago and came accross this white house website.
    However, what strucked me is that this site is very impolite and straight out disrespect the US Government but yet the name is quite close to the real white house website.

I hope it is just me seing it but please tell me if you see what I see, the insults and all the things said on the site.
    Here's the link to the site:
    http://www.whitehouse.net
    If you cannot click on it, please Click Here.

You might want to refresh your screen a couple time as they have other hidden pages that come up when refreshed.

Is this kind of stuff allowed?

The last time I watched the news Microsoft was trying to shut down some kid website in Canada because the name of his website was almost according to them same to theirs..
    Microsoft for Bill Gates and MikeRawsoft for the Kid.

Why can't the goverment put a stop onto these ?

Lat year, whitehouse.com was a **** site now it's some sort of a real estate website.

Strange.

I have just glanced at it so far but can you give an example?

The site has been hacked. I just pulled it up again.

I see it now...the first time I looked at it the first page said all this stuff about Spanish.... I clicked on links but ended up on the .gov website. The next time I looked the main page says "HACKERZ WUZ HERE", etc. Then I clicked on the "whodunit" on the left and it tells about the authors, etc. I don't think this should be allowed either.

This is ridiculous.
    I just cannot believe it.

Perhaps not many people know about this.

This is some kind of cheap joke.... I hope somebody takes that website out....

What gets me is that it is a "joke" website and the authors think it is funny...but the links are to the real thing.

Most official U.S. government sites end with .org. The site you posted ends with .net. It is a parody of whitehouse.org.

Correct site: http://whitehouse.org/

I know it is a parody, but what is being said there I do not think it is appropriate at all.

You can dislike the government but having ur site name being that almost same as theirs even though it doesn't end in a .gov still isn't just in my opinion.

Oh well, as long as nobody cares.