50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: FILING I- 485 _ MOHAN NEED UR HELP AS ALWAYS--URGENT

HI Dear Mohan, I need a clarification about where to file. I live in San Antonio, Tx where INS has a District office. Should I send the full package of I-485 petition to that office or to TSC? Do both offices process such cases, If yes DO they take same processing time or it is different. Which one U think take less time. Where I can find processing time of various centres/ offices. I did speak to INS customer svc center about this, he advised me to file in district office. But I could not find instructions on their web site regarding this situation. I need ur expert advise urgently because I have to go for registration after I receive my receipt number.
    Thank u very much for ur attention.

HI Dear Mohan, I need a clarification about where to file. I live in San Antonio, Tx where INS has a District office. Should I send the full package of I-485 petition to that office or to TSC? Do both offices process such cases, If yes DO they take same processing time or it is different. Which one U think take less time. Where I can find processing time of various centres/ offices. I did speak to INS customer svc center about this, he advised me to file in district office. But I could not find instructions on their web site regarding this situation. I need ur expert advise urgently because I have to go for registration after I receive my receipt number.
    Thank u very much for ur attention.

MOHAN, ATTENTION PLEASE.

Every Service Center have their own rules. It is better you check with your local District Office, because some time they change the rules temporarily where to file petitions.
    Good luck.

Thank u Umesh

It differs from Office to office if your local office has the capablity to process the application then file with local office otherwise with TSC.
    There are many local offices which don't accept i-485 my mail. person has to file in-person. Check on that.
    You can find processing time at many lawyers web sites. WWW.immigration.com is one of them.

THANK U MOHAN. I APPRECIATE IT.