free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visitor Overstay vs. Adjustment of Status

My wife overstayed on her visitor's B2 visa but we married almost 2 years after it expired and she got her status adjusted to a conditional card.

If my wife did not marry, What is the penalty for not leaving the United States by the deadline date? Would she had been able to leave and enter again?

My wife overstayed on her visitor's B2 visa but we married almost 2 years after it expired and she got her status adjusted to a conditional card.

If my wife did not marry, What is the penalty for not leaving the United States by the deadline date? Would she had been able to leave and enter again?

To Davdah
    I was trying to locate where the rules say that; Would you be able to point out if this is in the CFR? or where to reference this?

Ed:

Do you want to tell your wife that by marrying her, you did a great favor to her?

To Tak
    No, She took me for a ride until she got her conditional card, then packed up and left! I am trying to understand how all this works. So far, it looks like she needed to marry to avoid being deported .. guess I was her "stepping stone"

You should immediately report this to USCIS. She is commiting fraud. She used you to get status. Report her before she removes her conditional status.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ed1225:
    To Tak
    No, She took me for a ride until she got her conditional card, then packed up and left! I am trying to understand how all this works. So far, it looks like she needed to marry to avoid being deported .. guess I was her "stepping stone" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Save Your life Info!!!

Stay away from Her and her family at all cost!!! She becomes Nice, caring, Sad you are Distant???
    STAY AWAY!!! Gaining status In USA for Some immigrants of afar Is Ultimate!!! 2 choices their mind = Death or succeed!!! You are ZERO!!!! stick around,contribute on ILW, read!!!
    Most Importantly!!! they Do not play fair and Will take Your Life Easy!!! Stay away from them!!! her!!! imagine self running out of oxygen? Cannot breath, Fighting To live! you are ZERO To her/Them!!! forgewt the sad, Lifelong love, B.S. Their Tool!!!! Reality, does not matter How you look, Or how big your di **!!! They do not care!!! become citizen of USA at all cost!!! a 200 year old family thing.
    write Down everything!!!! Pictures, video, Etc. If She becomes nice and Wants To Fix? Be Very affraid!!! they will get you!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

You should refer to INA, CFR and 7 & 9 Fam(Foreign Affairs Manuals) to find out what you can do to stop her getting back in to the country....Which is unlikely to do so...
    At the same time she alone can not remove the condition of her I-551.. by her self...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FSN:
    You should refer to INA, CFR and 7 & 9 Fam(Foreign Affairs Manuals) to find out what you can do to stop her getting back in to the country....Which is unlikely to do so...
    At the same time she alone can not remove the condition of her I-551.. by her self... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes she Can!!! with your Help!!! STAY AWAY FROM HER AND ANYONE CONNECTED TO HER!!!! Family, Friends, they gonna get You!!! I know, Hard to believe. Save Your A **!!! listen!!!! fight Your fight!!! And keep your distance!!! you want To Talk, Share, Vent badly!!! refrain!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Ignore FSN, you don't need any citations to report fraud to UCIS. There is nothing you can do about this other than report it to USCIS.