free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help

So I have a friend who is with a girl who is illegal, she is almost 7 months pregnant with his child. They planned to get married before the baby was born so that they could get her green card, but he met someone else. He still doesn't want to leave the mother of his child for fear of losing the child. If she tried to leave the US before the baby is born, what can be done?? And if she has the baby in the US I know it automatically becomes a US citizen but can she still try to take her child away from the paternal father??

So I have a friend who is with a girl who is illegal, she is almost 7 months pregnant with his child. They planned to get married before the baby was born so that they could get her green card, but he met someone else. He still doesn't want to leave the mother of his child for fear of losing the child. If she tried to leave the US before the baby is born, what can be done?? And if she has the baby in the US I know it automatically becomes a US citizen but can she still try to take her child away from the paternal father??

Yes she can!

He has absolutely no control over this woman and what she wants to do.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

He should call ICE, get her arrested, then get an order from a local judge prohibiting her from leaving until custody issues are settled.

Both of these soon-to-be-parents sound like real losers.

The father gets an illegal alien pregnant...and THEN decides that he doesn't want to stay with her, and goes out and finds someone else (she'll be pregnant soon, too, no doubt)!

The mother has shown a total disregard and disrespect for America's laws and sovereignty...and gets herself pregnant by some guy who she barely even knows.

What a mess.

The only certainty here is that the American taxpayer will be raising this baby!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ktcore:
    So I have a friend who is with a girl who is illegal, she is almost 7 months pregnant with his child. They planned to get married before the baby was born so that they could get her green card, but he met someone else. He still doesn't want to leave the mother of his child for fear of losing the child. If she tried to leave the US before the baby is born, what can be done?? And if she has the baby in the US I know it automatically becomes a US citizen but can she still try to take her child away from the paternal father?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come to think of it: Are you perhaps the woman he met and are trying to pull him away from the mother of his child?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

how do these filthy people get into our country? if legally, then some American Consultate thought it was ok to issue them a 'tourist' visa. If they crossed the border, they need to be deported TODAY!!! and don't forget to take the ******* with you.

b.a.s.t.a.r.d. is an accepted term, it even shows in Webster's.

Haha if I was the woman in fact, I would have admitted to it. He loves the girl, just not in love with her. He doesn't want to send her and his child back to where he came from because who would want to send anyone back somewhere where they get denied food, school, health care. He knows nothing about computers or the legal system, so I took it upon myself to try and figure something out for the both of them. Just needing some legal advice, thanks to those who helped!

And another thing, she had her visa but it expired about a year ago.. I know it should have been up to her to get the dang thing changed but now it's gone a little too far.