50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Quick question about sponsorship responsibilities

This is an addendum to my other question posted. What is the responsibilities of a sponsor to an immigrant? Also, how many years are you financially responsible for the person you sponsored? What does this entail? Please answer as detailed as possible. What if they got divorced?

This is an addendum to my other question posted. What is the responsibilities of a sponsor to an immigrant? Also, how many years are you financially responsible for the person you sponsored? What does this entail? Please answer as detailed as possible. What if they got divorced?

I sense not Good here!!! Just read and use the search feature of the site!!! Past Questions Similar to your own. You are Coming across as a Player!!! research Past postings. more than Enough Pertaining to the questions you have. I Am being Nice! RARE!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamiesGirl:
    This is an addendum to my other question posted. What is the responsibilities of a sponsor to an immigrant? Also, how many years are you financially responsible for the person you sponsored? What does this entail? Please answer as detailed as possible. What if they got divorced? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a good question, JamiesGirl. There is a finite answer to this - I'll Google and let you know.

Ouch! 40 quarters of qualifying work? What is that? And what if this guy brings his "other" wife and kids here?? Is she obligated to sponsor them too??? How can she get out of this???

No, she's only obligated to support him. Your friend needs to be careful and smart.

Her Friend needs to get smart and Do some research!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y