publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: INS registration........ a political move only.

Openion Purpose only.

The recent INS registration of numerous countries is not an effective Idea but a political move. as a nutural person I see it in this way:

What will be the gain of this INS registration?

INS will run the security check for the people who will register themselve, just to gain the legal status in future, and if the person is violate the INS LAW in past ,then INS will detain the person and treat him/her according the LAW.
    This registration will not be effective because:

1) The terrorist will not come to register.
    2) Terrorists may not have any past violation and can be slipped easyly even if he/she registered.
    3) there are many countries which are not in the list of registration.
    4) with this registration Service can only register the alien who has minor violation, any many cases alien will be detained and released on the bond.( what good it makes To the security of country then just couple of dollars. Alien will be back in the society and free to do what they want)
    5) As the registration starts and by the result of detention of first batch, many people will not come forward to register even if they are doing everything by the books, just for the fear of detention and get deported. These people will be refrained to adjust the status and get legsalize in the future, but, they will remain in the country which makes them illigal and which creates many other hurts to economy, like working without authorization and not paying taxes etc etc..
    6) many countries have dual citizenship method. the terrorist can be from any country.( not to forget the rechard reed case, he don,t have any past crime which can be matched in INS Database of FBI security check list).
    7) The list of countries are based on religion not the base of the background of terrorist group actively involved the the countries. these countries are muslim majorities countries, but everyone will be effective, even the people who looks like muslims and have nothing to do with it.

List is too long to mention;

INS is not to be blame here , INS is doing their job what they are suppose to do. Its our congress who is creating this all the mess which will create, never ending backlogs in the system, we already know that Adjustment of status and other crucial services are on freeze, and nobody knows when it will be reinstated.
    Detention and prisons are overflowing and cost the money to the economy, and specially put the local government and state in the financial limbo, which creates more taxes to the tax payers.
    Many of the Aliens are married to the Americans and Have American born childerns. this is against the family unity, and effect goes far beyond the deportation.

This is my openion.

Openion Purpose only.

The recent INS registration of numerous countries is not an effective Idea but a political move. as a nutural person I see it in this way:

What will be the gain of this INS registration?

INS will run the security check for the people who will register themselve, just to gain the legal status in future, and if the person is violate the INS LAW in past ,then INS will detain the person and treat him/her according the LAW.
    This registration will not be effective because:

1) The terrorist will not come to register.
    2) Terrorists may not have any past violation and can be slipped easyly even if he/she registered.
    3) there are many countries which are not in the list of registration.
    4) with this registration Service can only register the alien who has minor violation, any many cases alien will be detained and released on the bond.( what good it makes To the security of country then just couple of dollars. Alien will be back in the society and free to do what they want)
    5) As the registration starts and by the result of detention of first batch, many people will not come forward to register even if they are doing everything by the books, just for the fear of detention and get deported. These people will be refrained to adjust the status and get legsalize in the future, but, they will remain in the country which makes them illigal and which creates many other hurts to economy, like working without authorization and not paying taxes etc etc..
    6) many countries have dual citizenship method. the terrorist can be from any country.( not to forget the rechard reed case, he don,t have any past crime which can be matched in INS Database of FBI security check list).
    7) The list of countries are based on religion not the base of the background of terrorist group actively involved the the countries. these countries are muslim majorities countries, but everyone will be effective, even the people who looks like muslims and have nothing to do with it.

List is too long to mention;

INS is not to be blame here , INS is doing their job what they are suppose to do. Its our congress who is creating this all the mess which will create, never ending backlogs in the system, we already know that Adjustment of status and other crucial services are on freeze, and nobody knows when it will be reinstated.
    Detention and prisons are overflowing and cost the money to the economy, and specially put the local government and state in the financial limbo, which creates more taxes to the tax payers.
    Many of the Aliens are married to the Americans and Have American born childerns. this is against the family unity, and effect goes far beyond the deportation.

This is my openion.

I am from a country which is not on the list, also a close friend and strategic ally to the US. It is a muslim country but I am a Christian, well I believe, sooner or later, they will add my native country on this list... I am already released on bond, and going thru proceedings, so what is the purpose of detaining me again?

Bushmaster,
    If your country is not on the list, then why did you register or why were you detained?

No, no, no, I didn't register or was detained because of that or anything... It only sounds like they are detaining anyone who fits the profile, being a pilot, I definitely fit the profile... So when it comes to that point they add my native country, it looks like we will have a hard time again...

INS is doing JOB, which is very hard. They have burn their fingers. So they will try to protect all of us. during this process their are chances that some people may be feel harassment. But that is fair enough. rather then dying in their own country where law is jungle law. Otherwise they have right to denounce us citizenship or green card if they feel differently. Honestly They should come out openly to help INS.