50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: DV-2005 Picture requirement

I wonder if it would be ok to include a picture that has been rotated 90 degrees, as the humans outside the U.S. have faces that are higher, rather than wider. "If a new digital photograph is taken, it must have a resolution of 320 pixels wide by 240 pixels high" doesn't really confirm to that fact. But if I rotate the picture so it's 320x240 instead of 240x320, the head WILL be tilted. "the head of the person being photographed should not be tilted up, down or to the side, and should cover about 50% of the area of the photo." Either the ppl running the lottery are too stupid to realize that all portraits are higher than wider, or they're real flatfaced over there. Just don't ant to be disqualified for rotating the picture, so need to find out if it's ok or not before submitting the application. Cheers !

I wonder if it would be ok to include a picture that has been rotated 90 degrees, as the humans outside the U.S. have faces that are higher, rather than wider. "If a new digital photograph is taken, it must have a resolution of 320 pixels wide by 240 pixels high" doesn't really confirm to that fact. But if I rotate the picture so it's 320x240 instead of 240x320, the head WILL be tilted. "the head of the person being photographed should not be tilted up, down or to the side, and should cover about 50% of the area of the photo." Either the ppl running the lottery are too stupid to realize that all portraits are higher than wider, or they're real flatfaced over there. Just don't ant to be disqualified for rotating the picture, so need to find out if it's ok or not before submitting the application. Cheers !